I'M SORRY!

THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER.. SORRY!

I'm so sorry for not being active for a while... A lot of you had requested me to update my books and I know I told you guys that I'll be updating but I didn't and I'm very sorry... I've been really really busy lately... Our exams are near, we've been having a lot of cancellations of classes that's why I've been studying a lot.. (Wow!) I am also an athlete and we have a tournament next week that'll last for 3 fudging days so I won't get to attend class for 3 days.. That's actually okay with me if we didn't have aything important to do, but those 3 days are the days that we'll have to do our projects that is 30% of our grade. I'm trying to figure something out on how I'll be managing my time.. I really want to update sooo badly but I just can't.. Look, I'll try to update after the exams right away and I promise you that I'll be updating 2-3 chapters to make it up to you guys..

I also wanna say that I've been noticing that some of you guys aren't leaving any comments at the end of the chapter.. I really need your feedbacks becuase that's what keeps me continuing this story.. Haven't you guys notcied that I haven't updated F&A since last March and I rarely updated Summer Love because I think that you guys love this story so much than those 2 that I need to update twice a week just for you guys to be happy. I don't want to put this book ON HOLD because even I get impatient when I don't update this book.. And I am sorry for breaking haz and ariana up but they'll get back together.. I also wanna ask you guys something...

Was it right to break Ariana and Harry up???

and....

What should happen in the next chapter????

I wanna know your answer.. I require ALL of you to answer those 2 questions...

That's all! Wish me good luck in our tournament next week. :) You guys can also message me and ask me questions, be my friend, if you want me to dedicate a chapter to you, stuff like that.. :))

Oh and did you guys hear Diana already??? So close to my name, which is Riana.. *Sigh*

[Credits to t0mlinswag for the pic of harry and ariana in the new cover of this book :D]

Love you guys!! Thank you for everything!! :**

~Riana xoxo