Daryl Dixon Imagine (REQUEST)

Requested by twd_fan_daryldixon

You were scared, but you weren't going to let the Governor know that.

"Get away from me" you told him sternly, with spite in your voice.

"Oh darling, you really don't know me, do you?" he told you, pulling you along forcefully.

"Take you top off" he ordered. You simply shook your head. You weren't going to back down without a fight. You hands had become sweaty and trembling while you tapped your feet, trying to take your mind off of this situation.

"I'm not going to ask you again," he continued, "take your top off". This time the governor pulled out a knife. He came behind you and wrapped his arms around you, placing the cold blade against your throat. You swallowed, feeling the blade dig a little deeper into your neck. If he put any more force on the knife, it would break your skin.

"Okay, okay" you replied with a shake in your voice. The governor stepped back and moved around back in front of you, his eyes fixated on your hands which were making their way down to the bottom of your top.

You clenched your eyes shut and gripped the bottom of your shirt, pulling it shyly above your head. You were left feeling vulnerable and exposed wearing only a bra on your upper half in front of the vile man. He made your skin crawl and your stomach churn.

"Well done. That's more like it. Now for the br-". Before the governor could say any more he was cut off by the sound of the door slamming open behind him. There in the door way stood a strong, cross bow brandishing Daryl Dixon. A little hope arose in you. You should have known he would have turned up before anything more could happen.

"Get out of here." The governor tried to order him.

"I ain't leaving until you get the fuck away from her" Daryl growled. He pulled up his cross bow, aiming it at the governor. The governor grabbed you violently, pulling you in front of him as a human shield.

"Go on. Shoot me," he taunted, "just try your best not to ruin your girlfriends pretty little face in the process." You found your self struggling to breath as the governor moved his hands down to your hips. He was clearly trying to make Daryl angry, knowing how he wore his heart on his sleeve.

"I told you to get away from her" Daryl's voice trembled. You looked around, trying to find a way Daryl could get you out of this. Grabbing Daryl attention, you crossed your legs over each other-subtly, so the governor couldn't notice- which left the governors leg exposed, no longer guarded by yours.

Swiftly and without hesitation, Daryl aimed his crossbow at the governors right let and shot. The governor howled in pain, instinctively flailing his arms and letting you out of his grasp. You ran straight into Daryl's arms. He picked you up and ran as far away from the governors room as possible. Once out of the building, Daryl took off his plaid over shirt and wrapped it around you. He buttoned it up for you before looking desperately into your eyes and pulling you into a hug.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N," he declared, "I shouldn't have let you out on that run by yourself. I shouldn't have let that animal touch you."

"Daryl, stop," you replied, "you saved me. Thank you, who knows what he would have done if you hadn't come in." You tip toed to kiss him lovingly, ensuring him hat he had nothing to feel sorry for.

"I'm going to kill that man." Daryl told you.

"No you're not. You don't want to waste another arrow on him. Someone else will kill him eventually, he won't last long" You reassured Daryl, "let's just get back to the prison, I need to be at home."

You made your way back to the prison together, feeling much more safe now that you were back in the company of Mr Dixon. You approached the gates of the prison and as soon as you were spotted Maggie came running towards you, pulling open the gates hastily. Daryl stood looking accomplished and proud of himself next to you as Maggie pulled you into a hug.

"Y/N, thank god you're back," she exclaimed, "we've been worried sick about you. Where have you been, are you okay?"

That night you and the camp sat around the fire as you told them what had happened with the governor. Before the apocalypse, you never thought there would come a day that you would be relieved to be sitting in a prison. You also had never met Daryl before the apocalypse, so you weren't going to complain.

Written by HMM