Chapter Eighteen: Going Back Home

Hello Everyone! I hope all of you are having a great day! Anyways, I hope you enjoy! Sorry that I've  been busy lately! So I'm really excited because Up All Night will be released on March 13th here in Canada! So I can't wait to buy that! :D Also I'm on spring break, so that's a bonus! So finally without any more inturrptions here is chappie seventeen! <3 

Dani's P.O.V

So today, I'm coming back home from the hospital today. I finally learned peoples names, they all seem so nice. I mean I met my mum and dad, and the rest of my family last night. But those nine. Liam, Sidra, Louis, Amber, Niall, Lana, Harry, and Kendal. I feel like I've known them my whole life, yet I don't remember a thing about them.

I really am trying to remember them. Whenever I'm with them I'm so happy and carefree. I know the doctor told me that I was actually best friends with them, I just don't remember them because I have amneisa. I really wish I didn't have amneisa, that way I could just live my life the way I was before the car accident.

My arm and leg were slowly healing. It's very painful still, but it was so much better than before. My head is not that bad anymore, and my bruises and cuts are fully healed now. I stayed in the hospital for three months, which was way to long for me. But I got through it with the help of all of them, especially Zayn.

So I knew that the boys were in a famous band called One Direction. So one day, I turned on the TV and put it on MTV. I saw the five of them on it, I smiled imeidately. They were performing their current #1 single 'What Makes You Beautiful'. They were all amazing singers, blew me away with thier stunning voices. They all looked good, as usual. ;) But as much as I loved Harry, Liam, Niall, and Louis. Zayn just always seems to melt my heart.

The way he would belt his voice. How he could make his voice low, then suddenly high. How he would hit the high notes in perfection. It just made me melt. It gives me butterflies. As if he was singing to me. I know it's weird, but it was true.

I think I'm in love with Zayn. But I don't think he's in love with me. I mean, seriously he's part of the hottest boy band One Direction. He has girls flinging themselves on him constantly. Plus he proably has a girlfriend already. He's just so beautiful and perfect. He's everything a girl could want.

He's very caring and kind. He's got the most beautiful eyes, and such a charming smile. His hair is just so amazing. He was damn fit, I mean look at him, he's got a freakin' six pack for crying out loud! Do not ask me how I know. I just do. ;D He's so humble and down to earth. He's funny. But he's also very overprotective. Literally overprotective.

There was this one time when I decided to walk around the hospital with my cast on, because I was getting really bored. Just laying on my bed. I was already half way with my crutches, my arm had already healed. When the door swinged open to reveal Zayn holding a dozen red roses, box of chocolates and a huge teddy bear. He took one look at what I was doing, and he dropped the stuff, and ran over to me. 

*FLASHBACK*

Zayn ran over to me, dropping the stuff he brought me on the table. 

"DANI! WHAT DO YIU THINK YOU ARE DOING!"  Zayn yelled, while picking me up gently and carrying me back bridal style to the bed.