Chapter 19

~Fina~

Kem had sent twelve males with me, along with three large suv’s. After pulling into the grocery store, I pointed to them.
    “Grab a cart” Looking at one another, before frowning.
    “We don’t do the shopping thing” One snapped, as his male friends grinned.
    “Really? So you want a party with no food. Sweet less work for me” Turning around and heading back to the suvs.
    “What…Wait…” His friends growling at him. Their whispers were the best part.
    “Dude, I want food”
    “Damn it, you pissed her off”
    “Fix this, I’m not going to a party without food."
    “Alpha’s gunna kill us”

Turning on my boots, I waited keeping my nose in the air. Crossing my arms, while my foot taped the black pavement.
    “Sorry, can you help….” Growling under his breath.
    “So you want food?”
    “Yes” Nodding, as he was nudged by another male.
    “Fine, but I want no shit from any of you” Pointing at each one. With nods, we headed in. Each grabbing a cart. I swear it was like shopping with twelve, twelve year olds. Starting in the can and dry food section they fought over who could get the item into the car, from a distance. Huffing I was just about ready to snap, when the large box of stuffing hit me in the head. My lip twisted as my shoulders tightened, the gasps from the others as the one who tossed it looked ready to piss his pants.

    Without looking at them, I calmed myself down.
    “I’m not even going to ask who through that, but I will say this…….If I have to call Jackson, all of you are in deep shit.” I knew Jackson was a high rank, but he never said what. Since he wasn’t the Beta, I figured he was an Enforcer like me. Which also lead me to believe was part of why I liked him so much, that and he was a sexy man beast.
    “Please don’t tell him” Someone begged. It sounded like Sam. He had seen me ready to leave, and asked to go.

    “I wont as long as you quit screwing around, you can still have fun just don’t over do it” Sighing, as I looked over my shoulder to the big goofy smiles. This would go so must faster if they all had a job, my smile grew.
    “Alright, you two I want twenty cokes and twenty sprites, along with ten root beers. Got it?”
    “Yes”
    “AND DON’T SHAKE THEM” Pointing, before they took their carts and left. Another yes, as they took off.
    “Okay you, I want four gallons of milk, and six kinds of juice.”
    “What kind?”

    “Just get two apple, two Orange, a berry and I guess cranberry” Nodding he left.
    “Right, you and you” Pointing to  more men.
    “I want twenty turkeys, the bigger the better. If you can’t find them over 15lbs as the meat clerk if they have more in the back, got it?”
    “Yes” Rushing off. Going over my list, the seven left waited.
    “I need you to get me pies and pastries, four blueberry, eight apple, two peach. Got all that?”
    “Got it”
    “Fina what do you want me to do?” Asked Sam.
    “Sam I need you and these two to help me, as for the rest of you. I need one to get the twenty boxes of stuffing, and the eleven cans of cranberry sauce. I want both kinds.” Two took off, as the one left waiting a little longer.

    “Okay an you I need liquor” His face lit up.
    “What would you like me to get?” He asked, rubbing his palms together.
    “First off stop looking like a creepy villain, and I need this” Handing him a piece of paper, with the large amount of booze. His eyes scanned the list, before smiling.
    “On it” Taking his cart and heading towards the liquor isle. Frowning I turned to Sam.
    “He’s not an Alcoholic is he?” Sam laughed, shaking his head.
    “No, but close” The rest joined in his laughter, as we headed to the fruits and veggies.
    “Sam let them know where over here please” As we entered the large section.
    “Okay”

Since I couldn’t link anyone in this pack yet, I had to use Sam as the go between. The reason behind no linking, was I hadn’t been joined by a mate. And since it was such a fast move, the Alpha hadn’t had time to push his link to me. This was why most transfers were only done with a mate, it gave the outsider an easier way in. The Alpha could just use the existing pack members bond, to link into the new member. To me it was over complicated, but then again what the hell do I know.