Chapter 13

Making sure to keep himself steady, and not slip. Gasping for air he’s gained a cheeky grin, as I watch his eyes shift around.
    “You’ll be the death of me” He says mater of fact. Bringing my hand up letting it run, through his hair.

    “I’m not the killing type” Smiling he causes the dimples to show.
    “Come on” Pulling me up, we brush ourselves off. Taking my hand we head up a small slop, before he brings me to the top of the waterfall. Looking over the edge, I can’t help be feel something.
    “How deep do you think that is?” Turning my head to see him look down as well.
    “Umm, not sure. Pretty deep I’m guessing.” Shrugging his large shoulders.
    “Wait here” Walking me, he nods. Ducking around some bushes, I strip off everything but my bra and panties. Coming around the top his back is to me, as I hold down my giggling.
    “Fina?” His head turns just as I yell out, jumping over the edge.

~Jackson~

Watching her eat is even more distracting then I think it should be, but god can that woman making eating a strawberry look erotic. The way her tongue darts out, swiping the little bit of chocolate that sticks to her lips. Its already proving to be uncomfortable in my slacks with her letting love affair with my car, who new the girl has a fancy for older cars. Now with her mere inches away from me, I just have to taste her.

    Bringing my lips down, I’m shocked when she smashes a grape on my lips. Her fit of laugher is enough to make me less mad, but I’ll be damned if the little vixen gets away without a little of my revenge. The chocolate smear wasn’t such a good idea, as I seriously want to lick it off her now. Retaliating with caramel I shoot her glares, till the blue and white can of whip cream catches my eyes. Grinning I’ll win this little battle, she screams running away.

    The wet grass along with whip cream, takes her footing away and I but toss the can and grab for her. Hotness from her body is enough to make me sigh in relief, as I open my eyes to see her perfectly safe. Melting grey eyes look down on me, as the playful smirk lights her face. A hot tongue licks and sucks on the spot she covered in caramel, groaning a little I lick the chocolate off her as well. Pushing my lips into her, the flood of flavors mix with her. Needing to have more control over the situation, I flip her under me.

    “You’ll be the death of me” watching as she runs her hand into my hair.
    “I’m not the killing type” I feel the need to snort or scoff, since she’s the one who killed a War bear. Pulling her up, I still want to show her more. She’s making me nervous looking over the edge, her head turns asking me how deep it is. I really don’t have a clue, never really crossed my mine. She runs off and I guess she needs to use the restroom, that is till I hear her quite steps behind me. Surely the woman takes long her then that, something else must be up.
    “Fine?” Turning around as her screams of laughter, jumping over the edge. I think my life just flashed before my eyes, as she splashes into the water. Gasping for air, as I feel a little relieved when her head pops up.

God damn it……

Holding my heart, she really is going to kill me.  Looking over the edge a new sight is causing me another problem, as the white lace is soaked. Biting my lip, her breasts on full display from my view.
    “Are you coming” She yells, floating around.
    “Your crazy” Shaking my head.

    “Aww are you scared?” Purring with so much, sadistic pleasure it’s a wonder she’s not evil.
    “I’m not scared of anything, love” Except your crazy ass jumping off a waterfall.
    “Then come on” Splashing water around. Shaking my head, I can see her pouting.
    “Well alright then, guess I wont need this anymore” Her bra is tossed to a rock. Growling I can’t help it, that’s not fair in the least. Quickly I strip down to my boxer, groaning as I pray to all that is holy she doesn’t see what she’s done to me. Can’t believe I’m doing this. Jumping over the side, I hit the water. Quickly she dives down, bringing her lips to me. Large air bubbles float to the surface, as we make out under the water.

    Coming up I watch as, water droplets fall from her long thick lashes. Her hair is slicked back, shining off the darkening sky. Sliding my hands through the water, I get closer. That body humming my name, as I pull her into my chest.

    “That was a dangerous thing to do” Still a little upset with her.
    “Sorry, its been on my bucket list for a while now” Wrapping her arms around my neck, only to wrap her legs in the same fashion.
    “Bucket list huh? What else you got on there?”
    “Umm a few things, I’m almost done”
    “Really, I would of thought you’d have a lot on there”
    “No, I don’t have a lot of things I want to do” Her attitude changes, as I see her sadness flash around before she contains it.
    “Maybe I could help with that?” Titling my head. Laughing she kisses my cheek.
    “I’d like that”

Our playing continues as she splashes around, watching as her mood returns to the spit fire I love. Laughing and just being as happy as she can, I find it hard to believe her mate rejected her. Something is just wrong with this picture, I can’t find anything wrong with her. So why on earth would a natural born soul mate, reject such a perfect female.

Shivering I frown, grabbing her bra handing it to her. Jumping out of the water, I run to grab our clothes. Coming back down the hill, my eyes have already adjusted to the moon being the only light. Passing a tree as her sleek form steps onto the bank, gulping as I watch the water drip down her long legs. The moon playing games in my pants, as her body peeks at the cold air. Reminding myself to breath, her feet step with the style of a elegant cat. Crossing her legs as she takes another step, tightening my grip on the clothes as the side profile of her is just as pleasing.

    Twisting her head to the side, I start from her toes going all the way up long silky legs, before resting on a form behind. Groaning a little as I keep going finding a tight four pack, which is holding up two beautiful breasts with nipples that have been screaming to me. Her fingers slid between her panties and skin, before twisting her hair into a ponytail. Lips are a bright pink with a plumpness, that has my mouthwatering. Sultry grey eyes flash at me, as she sees I’m staring. Swaying her hip along with her pony, I gulp again feeling like the prey is something I’m not use to.
    Her fingers pull her tank and shorts out, slipping them on without breaking eye contact. Licking her lips, before adjusting herself.
    “Like what you see?” Flashing her eyes again, before spinning around rocking again.

Yes…yes I do…

    Hate seeing her leave, but I love the view. Quickly pulling my clothes on, as I grab a few things.