Chapter 28

With my fighters looking out for the rogues and the War bear, I can relax a little with my angel at least for now anyways.

~Fina~

School has been weighing heavily on my mind, ever since Jackson has mentioned it. I mean who wouldn’t want to learn more, okay well not everyone is like me so I get that. But I had asked before ever knowing of Jackson, but father said it was a waste of time since I was going to become a Enforcer. That Painting was very going to get me anywhere, and what the hell did I need to go for anyways.

Father was convinced I’d take over the role as Enforcer, and just live my life like he had. Sorry dad really not my idea of a good freaking time, specially if I have to be Jex Enforcer. Gagged*
Currently in Jackson’s shower cause I still felt the need to wash off the layers of filth, I got on my sliding through the mud to slap a bear…literally. Tell Jackson what happened seemed more like a story you tell your kids to excite them, the wild adventures of Fina and her Rogue battle ending in the Bitching of a Warrior Bear.

Needless to say he was a little speechless, as he eyed me as if I were telling the biggest fib around. Not that I blamed him, it had sounded a little to crazy even for me. But you gotta do what yea gotta do, and that plan had seemed the more logical one...okay I lied it was the only damn plan I had at the moment. Rising my hair out as my eyes follow the thick lather down the tiny drain hole, only to add body wash.

I hadn’t planned on staying with him, but he was very convincing. After he asked me to stay, I gave him a look. I’m not some easy woman he can have because he’s Alpha, and I’m well me. I’ve got morals and I use them, not that there always right but never the less I use them. He’s reply to my said look, was my room was trashed and he had already had someone gather some items for me. Seriously I could of grabbed my own shit, there was no need to have someone gather my things. Sheepishly grinning at me cause he knew I wanted to start world war three on his ass, I sighed heavily instead and told him I got dibs on the shower first. Not that he cared he agreed without any fight, even started the shower for me. I’m never going to get use to being pampered, if this is what a mate does for you I really don’t see why they reject others in the first place.

Rejection that word in its self, should be stripped from google and burn at the stake. The definition isn’t as bad as the actual word, ifs when you put it at the end of something more personal.

    “Fina I reject you”

When you add the persons name, it becomes a thousand times more hurtful. You can almost feel the words dagger like tip pushing into your flesh, as the speak rips it back outward. As if he can somehow sense my thoughts, a knock on the bathroom door brings me back.
    “Fina you alright?”

    “Yes, I’ll be out in a sec”
    “Okay” He sounds hesitant, like he knows something is wrong with me. Its amazing how this man is more caring, then not only my ex mate but also my father. I don’t understand why there are so many horrible stories about him, he’s nothing like what they say he is. Maybe its more like the Beauty and the Beast, but I just don’t see it. Rising off again, turning the shower off I grab the fluffy black towel he placed on the sink for me. Black now there’s a bathroom color, use to the normal fluffy white ones I suppose black is a better color for him.

Opening the door towel tightly wrapped around me, I see Jackson laying on the bed. One hand behind his head, while the other clicks the remote. His feet are crossed as he looks bored, turning to me he smiles tossing the remote and motioning for me to come to him. Crawling on the bed I drop my head next to him, that smell is wonderful calming me down.
    “Feel better?” Kissing the top of my head.
    “Yea, you can take one”
    “I’m good” My head picks up, raising a brow.
    “No offence or anything, but you don’t seem like perfection right now” Snorting at my comment, he gives me the best smile.

    “Baby I always smell like perfection.” Rolling my eyes I can’t believe he just said that.
    “Got an Ego I see”
    “And don’t you forget it, it needs extra attention to” Leaning over me, as I yelp.
    “Jackson what do you think your doing?” Pushing my hands on his chest, as he stairs down at me.
    “There is a stunning woman in my bed, in only a towel you didn’t really think I was just going to let her get away did you?” The twinkle in his eye means he’s messing with me, but on another level I no he’s all for it.
    “Your not getting any, so go take a shower” Nodding my head to the bath.
    “Aw your breaking my ego.” I can’t believe I made him pout, the bottom lip sticking out is almost laughable.