Chapter Twenty Five

Relief and disbelief set in and I closed my bed room door, back sinking into it. I just stood there, zombie like, staring at my bed. 

I walked to my bed, standing in front of it blank minded staring at the designs that covered my blankets. I couldn't go to school tomorrow. I couldn't do anything. I thought about the people recording the video. This would spread like a wild fire. Justin and Zayn are going to wish they never met me. I seem to create a lot of problems. 

I peeled my dress off and shrugged on a shirt and pulled on some sweat pants. I grabbed nikes and a purse from my closet. I climbed down my window and dropped swiftly onto the blanket of dewy grass.

I reached into my bag grabbing the keys to Joyce's Wrangler. I set out to somewhere Ryder knew too well. 

**

Once i got there I got out of the jeep, making sure not to lock it. I already did not like the look of this neighborhood.

I stumbled around until I got word of a bar I could go to.

I wandered around till I found the entrance.

The bartender immediately asked for my ID.

"Don't be a dick" I stated over the music and I handed him a 20. 

"What can I get you" He said gruffly. 

"Vodka. Just vodka." 

After much vodka and three shots some guy plopped down next to me. He reeked of cigs and cheep beer. And h He was greasy, very greasy.

"What are ya drinkin tonight" He asked with a yellow smile. 

"Shhhhhhhhh" I slurred "I think, I need... to get home"

He flagged the bar tender "she'll have a straight whisky"

He blurily mixed my drink before placing my hand and pushing it to my mouth.

"Thats it girll" He eased, yellow smiled.

I swallowed the entire glass swiftly a burning sensation following.

"Lets get you out of here" He coaxed his smile sinister. I didnt want to go anywhere with this greasy stranger. He grabbed my hand and draped my arm around my shoulder snaking his other arm around my back and locking it on my waist. Everything blurred. Noises blended together. Shaped surrounded us and my head fell back before i snapped it back up.

"Thats it girl, Russ is going to make ya feel better" He breathed in my ear still at the bar, he picked up some rusted keys starting to head for the door. 

"Ryderrrrrrrr" I mumbled.

"Hold up" A stranger at the bar stood up walking over to us And put a hand on "Russ's" shoulder, stopping him in his tracks. "Im sorry did you say Ryder, as in Ryder West?" The boy asked. He was tall, hansom, dark hair, light eyes and had a boyish smile. Cute.

I lazily nodded my head. 

"Put her down" He sated bodly.

"Look kid bud out and do sit down before you start something youre not gonna wanna finish." Russ  gruffed.

The boy laughed and then whistled. Three more boys appeared and Rustys yellow smile disappeared. The boyish smile appeared slightly, dimples in place.

He scuffed "Some whore aint worth this bullshit. Take your trash" He said in a scruffy voice pushing me into the boy with the boyish smile.

I Looked up at him like a little girl looked up at candy and giggled. 

"Alright lets get you to Ryder" He sighed lifting me into the air.

The next thing I knew i was being placed in to peeling white truck. Dimple boy was draped over me putting my seat belt on.

"West still living with his momma?" He asked getting in the car with a huff.

I smiled and nodded.

**

I half slept on the way to Ryders and woke when the car was at a stop. Dimple boy got out of the truck with a door being slammed behind him.

I picked my head up slowly, it must've weighed 100 pounds. I looked at the time on the truck it was 1am.

Dimple boy opened my door Ryder beside him. I smiled lazily. "Hey buddyy" I slurred and Ryder made a face. 

"You can not go home. I can smell alcohol on your breath a mile away" He shook his head.

"Liar" I shook my head. He was Lying.

"Help me get her inside" Ryder instructed.

The next thing I knew i was being lifted and carried into what i assumed to be Ry's room.

"My life is over" I laughed hysterically. "So are Justins and Zayns" 

"Quiet" Ryder said softly.

I laughed. "I am a whore, I think"

"Who said that?" He asked somewhat taken back.

"Some guy at the bar" Dimple boy piped in.

"I gave her what she wanted I cant believe she did this" Ryder said in disbelief.

I kept thinking about how heavy my eyes were. I... Just want to.............. sl....eep.