|Twenty Three|

I walked in the door and found myself smiling. I wasn't expecting to have fun but I did and I found a great dress. It's absolutely perfect, sort of a reddish pink color, it's gorgeous.

Not to mention I had a great time with jc.

I don't know I just wasn't getting the butterflies everyone was talking about regarding this dance. And I absolutely couldn't understand why Ryder was going with Queenzilla. Not to mention her bestfriend hated me. I hated myself because a small part of me wished Justin was going. Obviously that would be impossible. I didn't understand what the big deal with famous people was. Im a person youre a person celebrities are people big deal.

I was blasting a blackbear song when I could barley make out a faint knocking. "Lyla!" I belted. No answer. God I hated her. I bounced down the steps awaiting the dance tomorrow. The door swung open an Justin stood behind it. "Can I come in?" He spoke, voice raspy.

I paused "I guess" I said moving out of the way so he could come in.

"You seriously have the nere to come to the place im staying and then not answer your phone" He bursted out loudly, not yelling but not quiet.

"Woah, take a step back" I said getting defensive. "I called you twice and you sent me to voicemail. Twice!"

"You deserved it" He shrugged.

"So did you" I mocked him.

"I bet you think youre all that dont you"

"All that?" I said narrowing my eyes " I think im all that" I said now shouting.

"Yes you think youre all that"

"You know what" I said licking my lips smiling inside "I hate your music" I said letting the words hang in the air. way to hit him where it hurts.

He smiled almost dangerously "Do you want me to leave so you can go love yourself" He said proudly then closed his eyes as he realized how stupid that sounded and i held back a laugh.

"Mark My Words, I dont need to love myself because i have Zayn... and Harry." Boom I win.

His face flashed red. "You know what..." His nostrils flared "You... are the most.... I Hate you" He finished.

I placed my hand over my heart mockingly and fake sniffed as i closed my eyes " Wow break my heart why dont you"

"Do you know how many girls would kill to be fighting with me"

"Do you know half of them are 13?"

" I think you confused me with Zayn... Or im sorry harry" He smiled

"Youre right , youre right my bad i meant 12" I said now smiled.

A couple more back and forths an next thing i knew I was on the counter, him standing in frount of me kissing on my neck.

"This..." I said taking a breath and he moved back to my lips for a moment and i pulled away sending him back to my neck "Is bad"

He lifted his head up "Very bad" He said then kissed me... hard.

I fell in to it for a moment then pushed him away by the shoulders "Whats wrong you got a boy friend or something?" He laughed "Sorry to tell but your other boyfriends are secretly eachothers boyfriends" He said then laughed harder. At least he thought he was funny. I shook my head "This.. us it cant happen"

"What youre not a fan?" He smiled and tried to act seductive.

I smiled shaking my head "Sexy" I nodded.

He raised his eyebrowns smiled and kissed me again. God.

****

The next morning rather than waking up to my alarm clock I woke up to Lyla running from room to room then my door burst open "THE DANCE IS TONIGHT!!!" She bellowed throughout the house. "And trust me" She said quieter "Its going to be unforgetalbe" She said as she clapped her hands together.

A/N

Well there you go, an update. For all of you that have messaged me ive seen them all but didnt get a chance to respond to them all. Please dont take it personal I Just didnt have the time. And for those of you asking about infatuation yes its based on a true story and yes im on the cover and yes an update is coming soon:)