*Chapter Seventeen*

Justin's pov

She has a fucking boyfriend. She has a fucking boyfriend and she goes around kissing me. Twice.

She has a fucking boyfriend and I had to hear it from her sister.

My nostrils flared as I stepped on the gas harder.
I watched the head lights light the road and I saw the blur of my surroundings through my peripheral vision.

All these thoughts racing through my mind all come down to one thing...her.

I hate her. In fact I feel bad for whoever's dating her. They have to put of with how she's whines and is high maintenance or how she constantly has to be right and how she always gets her way because something in her eyes make you think if you don't let her have her way she'll break, or how competitive she gets over the little things and when she says your name it's like the most perfect thing you've ever heard and how her lips feel like they were specifically made for yours...and how she cheated on him with..me.

I pressed down on the gas harder and didn't even realize I was going 70 in a 25 zone. I kept driving until I calmed down. I didn't even realize I was in the parking lot of an old bar I used to come to when I would be in town visiting Rebecca. Rebecca. Did she still live here? She was the one of the few things I kept hidden from the press...

I quickly got her out of my head because I knew it would bring me back to an even darker place than I'm in now.

What am I even doing here? I put the car in reverse when I noticed a girl stumble behind me. I slammed on the brakes and got out ready to yell at the girl, who was clearly drunk but she was already crying.

"Miss" I said but she kept walking if you can even call it that. I stood in front of her and it's like she didn't even comprehend I was there. "Miss..." I repeated waving my hand in front of her face as her eyes snapped up.

"Are you okay?" I asked not sure what to do.

"Not that it's any of your business but no I okay I'm not"

Well she was clearly not drunk. She pulled her keys out of the purse barley draped around her arm.

"What are you doing?" I said referring to the keys in her hand.

"Driving you idiot" she rolled her eyes.

"That's not even your car" I said as she tried to open a sliver Volvo next to us.

She didn't say anything. "Okay I'll take you home just tell me your address."

"No I'm not going with you I'm going back inside" shrugging her purse back over her shoulder.

"I think you've had enough for tonight" I said blocking her path.

"What are you going to do? Kidnap me?" She snickered.

"No instead I'm going to call..." I pause to scroll through my phones contacts pretending that was hers "your mother" I said holding up the phone so she could see.

She gasped "how did you get that!" She said amazed. Drunk girls are so stupid.

"You can have it back as long as you get in the car with me." I tried to persuade her. I think it was obvious I needed a distraction.

"Fine" she sighed as I put her in the car then got in myself.

"So where do you live?" I asked as I pulled out of the small parking lot.

"2201 rosewood street" she mumbled.

I made a left and we drive down the darkened rode.

"I have an excuse you know" she broke the silence.

I didn't speak but she continued anyways.

"The guy in going to the dance with just told me he was in love with someone else...after we slept together" she clasped her palm to her forehead.

"What did you say your name was?" I asked.

"I didn't, but it's Aria" she smiled drunkily.

A/N
Another short chapter but anyways I'm re writing the book. This version will still be published and reviving updates but I feel like it needs a lot of work and heavy editing, also spoiler alert there will be new characters;)