*Chapter Eleven*

I smiled in the kiss and we both slowly pulled away.

"Goodnight Ryder" I smiled.

"Goodnight Charlotte" He smiled and I didn't even mind when he called me by my full name.

I walked into my house and shut the door behind me only to have Lyla blocking my way upstairs.

"Oh Charlie I think you have something on your face, oh wait I'm sorry it was just some hoe" She smirked and I scoffed.

Okay here she was dating Jackson, a great guy, wanting Ryder, and even better guy, and now trying to pursue Liam, an extremely famous guy, so if any one is a hoe it's her.

"Goodnight Lyla" I rolled my eyes.

She gave a confused look.

"You're not even going to eat dinner?" She asked.

It was 7:30.

I walked in to the kitchen and grabbed a banana and walked to my bedroom.

I thought for a minute about the hospital. Justin was there. For some reason I felt... I don't know what I felt it was almost like I felt bad.

I never really got to thank him. I walked to my car and drove in the direction of the hotel. I needed to talk to Zayn. I still wanted to remain friends. I also didn't want to lead him on. I'm not really sure if I liked him or not. I just needed to sleep on it and I'd decide everything tomorrow, what I was going to tell him: to come over tomorrow and we would talk.

I took a deep breath and drove a little faster. I could have just called him but I kind of wanted to see him.

I quickly found parking spot and if I didn't mention it my car came from New York yesterday and I'm know if surprised it came so fast even though we sent it out a week before my flight.

I did not take the elevator to the top. Yes I climbed 42 floors of stairs.

I was kind of surprised I wasn't a sweaty mess. I looked at the time and gasped.

I got here at 8 and it was 9:07. I needed to pursue some type of sport.

I walked to the first suite and knocked on the door and bit my lip.

He opened the door and I stared awkwardly at my feet.

"Hi" he said surprised by my presence.

"I'm I was on my way to talk to Zayn and I just wanted to stop by and... Um. I uh." I said looking up. I just kinda froze and I don't even know

"It's okay, you just wanted to see me." He smirked and I sustained me urge at scoff. The ego of this guy.

"Yeah I'm gonna go" I rolled my eyes and smiled awkwardly.

He was only wearing boxers and a robe and I was trying my best not to stare.

He smiled and nodded and was slowly closing the door and I turned to walk away.

"Justin?" I turning around. My subconscious was screaming at me right now to just leave.

He opened it and looked at me.

"Summers" I said and he looked confused.

"It's...it's my last name." I said and he gave a half smirk half smile.

"Guess one day was today huh?" He smirked.

"Guess so" I smiled back.

"Goodnight Charlie" he smiled.

"Night Justin" I said and he shut the door.

I took a deep breath as I walked own the hall to Zayn's room.