|~*Twenty Two*~|

"Would you like to tell me what's going on" I said crossing my arms.

And with that they all looked at each other until Zayn spoke.

"Very Well"

"You see it's because of Justin" Harry blurted out.

"And the fact that we're you know one direction" Niall shrugged rubbing the back of his neck. Zayns eyes bulged out of his head.

"I know" I shrugged.

With that Zayn's and Harry's eyes snapped up.

Zayn cleared his throat "I'm sorry what?" He said raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah so what you're one direction" I shrugged again.

"You've known this whole time" Zayn said with bulging eyes. It was kinda funny.

"Yeah so..."

"Do you have any idea any how much time I've obsessed over this" Harry said.

"YOUVE OBSESSED" Zayn turned to face Harry.

"Yes I have" Harry countered

"Why are you thinking about her so much"

"What?" Harry said in a higher pitched voice.

While they were going at it I slipped out and turned down the hall where the girls were no where to be found.

I pushed the elevator button only to find Lyla who gaped at the sight of me. I swear we were wearing matching expressions.

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here. " I asked grinting my teeth stepping into the elevator pushing the button.

"Oh you know just visiting" She said innocently.

"Who do you know that's staying here... on this floor" I asked narrow my my eyes.

"What are you doing here" she countered and the doors shut and we went down.

"Great now I'm going to have to take this stupid thing back up" she groaned.

"Answer the question or I will stop the elevator" I said completely serious.

"No need to be all dramatic" she rolled her eyes.

"One of my friends asked me to meet her up here they are looking for one direction so I came here to warn you guys" She finished.

"That may be the only decent Hong you've ever done. Ever." I stated.

She shrugged.

The elevator arrived to the lobby floor and I stepped off.

"See you at home" I said before walking toward the door.

I heard her murmur something but I decided to ignore it. I needed a dress for the dance which was coming up.

I decided to call aria.

"Hello?" She said on the other end of the line.

"Hey um do you by any chance not have a dress for the dance?" I said getting in my car.

"Yeah I do." She said and was kinda short.

"Is something the matter?" I asked now driving.

"You've just been kinda ignoring us lately and um..." she trailed off.

"And?"

"Well uh... we just miss you is all." She sighed.

"Okay then I'm gonna call Elena see you mon-"

"Wait" she cut off.

"Listen Charlie I have to tell you something."

"Okay.." I said wondering if it was bad.

"Okay well you see Jc is my friend and weather he sees it or not I'm doing this for his best interest." She said.

"Okay?" I said confused.

"Look you know you're going to the dance together right." She asked.

Shit I completely forgot. How was i supposed to remember we barley even talk.

"Yes of course he is so... Sweet and adorable and... sweet" I finished being able to say nothing else about him.

"Okay good because he's been talking about you nonstop and I really don't want him to get hurt. That being said can I come with you to pick up a dress. E still needs one so I'll pick her up and we'll meet you at..."

"Lakeside at Windsor" I said.

"Okay see you there bye" she said happily.

Jc was a nice guy what's wrong with Jc. Cute funny shy all great things. And his curly hair was so adorable. So what the hell is wrong with me. Maybe I just need to spend a bit more time with him to feel a spark. I was sitting at a red light so I picked up my phone and texted him. The light turned green so I set my phone down and drove to the mall.

I walked into Windsor to find Elena sitting by a changing room waiting patiently.

"Where's Aria I thought you were driving together" I asked and moments later she walked into the store Jc following behind her.

I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Don't be mad" Elena whispered "Smile" she nudged me. Then changed attitudes quicker than I could blink.

"Hey" she stood up warmly greeting them.

"Hi Charlie" Jc smiled nervously.

I smiled awkward.

Oh boy here we go.

So there's a lil update for ya❤️