Chapter 7

I finally got to upload! Yay! I'm so sorry for not updating in a while! It's just, school is driving me nuts and I'm going poof! :P

So anyway, here's chapter 7 and sorry if it isn't any good. Blank mind equals no ideas, oh and also I changed it to past tense cause I just suck at present tense and I kinda suck at past tense as well. Anyway! Just read! :D

- Chapter 7 -

Violet's POV

We were all currently gathered at the food court, eating some chips and some chocolate for Bryan. Geanine was eating but her expression was still sad and I could see slight anger in her eyes.

Alex was sitting next to me and I could see that he would glance at me every now and then. I sighed softly to myself and looked at the table we were seated at.

"I need to go to the bathroom..." Bryan said softly. Geanine nodded and got up, "Let's go son." They both left in the directions of the bathrooms. Christian and Alyson were seated a table away from us. They weren't eating, they were just talking with each other. When I saw Alyson giggling, something sparked inside me and I gritted my teeth.

How could she be giggling at a time like this?!

I got up and Alex looked at me.

"Where you going?" He asked but I ignored his question and stalked over to Christian and Alyson. They looked up at me and I slammed my hands angrily onto their table.

"How could you be giggling?!" I yelled at Alyson. She visibly cringed and turned her gaze to the table. Christian glared at me and stood up.

"What is your problem Vi?!"

"My problem is that Alyson is giggling when Lucy has just died!" I screamed at him and his eyes softened. He wrapped his arms around me and stroked my hair.

I buried my face into his chest and let the tears, that I had tried to keep in, stream down my face. "It's my fault... It's all my fault..."

"Shh....shh..." Christian began murmuring soothing things into my ear. I took a hold of his shirt tightly and looked up at him. He kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes.

"Maybe you should get some rest..." someone said that was not my brother.

Opening my eyes slowly, I looked at Alex. Christian nodded and smiled a little, "Yeah Vi, you should sleep or something."

As I let out a soft sigh, I gave a slight nod. "Alright."

I pulled away from Christian's arms and began to walk off. Alyson came to my side and we headed to a bed store. I glanced at her as we walked and I sighed again, "I'm sorry" I mumbled.

She smiled slightly and she responded with, "It's alright Vi..."

I let out a small breath and walk into the bed store. I glanced behind me and blinked when I saw Christian and Alex. As I turned to them with a raised eyebrow, Alex smiled at me and said, "We need to protect you two." Christian nodded with a smile.

Alyson went over to Christian and linked her arm with his. I smiled and continued walking. After a few steps, I feel myself being lifted off the ground. Next thing I knew was that Alex was carrying me bridal style. Looking at him with a blush, I asked, "What are you doing?"

He grinned at me, "Carrying you, what else?" he raised an eyebrow and I bit my bottom lip shyly. I just buried my face in his chest and closed my eyes, I slowly began to drift to sleep.

Alex's POV

I looked at Violet and smiled slightly.

She has been so upset ever since Lucy's death... I'm glad that she's sleeping now...

Sighing softly, I placed her gently down on a king sized bed then I went to grab some blankets because it began to feel chilly. I glanced around then sighed softly again.

"This place is too big."

I jumped in surprise when I heard Christian say that from right behind me. I placed a hand over my heart and playfullu glared at him. He chuckled softly, "Sorry that I scared you." he smirked.

As I shook my head, I gave him a light punch on the arm. He rubbed his arm and pouted, "That wasn't nice."

"You shouldn't have surprised me."

We both chuckled then we began to just talk. We mostly talked about the girls and how we have come to like them. On my part, I was a little frightened because... well I like his sister so... it's kind of freaky and maybe a little weird talking to him about why I like his sister.

Suddenly, I heard Christian's name being called out, more like being screamed out. We rushed to where we heard the scream and we saw Lucy fighting with Violet. Lucy had blood all over her body and she was a deathly pale color. She had multiple bite marks all over her body. I looked at Violet and I could see that she was in shock of seeing Lucy  like that and I could also see guilt in her eyes.

We were just about to move and help Violet, but someone put a hand on our shoulder. I glanced behind us and saw Geanine. She had her eyes locked on Lucy as she said, "Don't. Violet deserves to die by my daughter's hands."

I glared at her and smacked her hand off my shoulder. She suddenly pointed her gun at me and I narrowed my eyes at her. She smirked, "I swear I will shoot you if you interfere." I let out a low growl and stay in my place.

All I could do now was pray that Violet would be alright.