Chapter 6

Sorry for not updating in a while, I just didn't know what to type xP

Stupid author's block... xP

Well anyway, hope you like the chapter!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

- Chapter 6 -

Violet's POV

This is all my fault.

Lucy is dead all because of me. If only I wtasn't so scared...

Alex went over to Geanine and comforts her. A few minutes later, Geanine gets up and comes over to me. I bite my lip and look at her.

She glares at me and says, "This is your fault" then she walks away.

My bottom lip quivers and I bury my face in my hands, I don't really blame her for blaming me. It is my fault anyway.

- Minutes ago before Violet found Alex -

No one's POV

Violet and Lucy were walking around, looking for survivors and being cautious of zombies. They walked into a big toy store and began to look around.

They split up and searched all the aisles. They found nobody, so they decided to find the others. But on the way out of the store, they saw a little boy around Lucy's age, crying in front of the exit with his head down.

Violet went up to the boy slowly and asked, "What's wrong little boy? Are you alright?"

The boy didn't answer and kept crying. Violet took more steps towards the boy.

Then when she was a few steps in front of him, he lunged for her. She screamed and stumbled backwards, tripping over her own feet and falling to the floor.

"Violet!" Lucy ran over and tackled the boy before he could pounce onto Violet.

Lucy and the boy rolled on the floor, but the boy ended on top. He bit Lucy's shoulder and ripping out a chunk of her.

She screamed in pain. Violet just sat there, frightened. She wasn't able to do anything.

Lucy was still able to fight the boy but she was weak, blood coming from her wound. She was able to kill the boy then she looked at Violet.

Violet scrambled up and looked at her. "Lucy.... Your shoulder..."

Lucy bit her lip then a tall male zombie came out, rushing in their direction.

"Run!" Lucy yelled at Violet then ran at the zombie.

Violet hesitated at first but did what Lucy said and ran. She heard a faint scream as she ran and tears began to stream down her face.

She ran faster and went to find Alex.

~*~*~*~*~

Sorry that it's short XP Still don't know what to write...