Chapter Eleven

That night I didn't get kissed enough even though Jagger and I stood outside making out for a while. We then went back into the house to finish the movie after Echo walked out on us, I was in the recliner again yet this time I was curled up in Jagger's arms.

He traced patterns on the small of my back with his finger as his eyes stayed on the TV. I don't remember what we watched, I fell asleep in his arms.

"Emma?" Someone whispered in my ear waking me wake from my peaceful slumber.

I groaned softly. "Shh!"

A chuckle vibrated my body before I felt lips press against my own. "Hey baby girl, get up."

I slowly opened my eyes to see Jagger.looking down at me.

I smiled up at him. "Hi."

He grinned. "Hi." He then kissed me again.

Echo giggled. "You guys are so cute."

I blushed burying my face in Jagger's neck as he groaned. "Echo, my girl is cute. Me? I'm sexy as fuck."

I burst into a fit of giggles yet I never moved from my spot.

"Oh Gale, I completely forgot to ask about how the ending of the show went."

"Look on any type of media." Gale told Jagger. "I told your fans your girlfriend had a panic attack at the beginning of the show." He sighed pulling out his phone. "Look."

I looked up just as Jagger grabbed the phone to watch the video.

*Jagger walked up to Gale's drum set speaking before running of stage. Gale then looked at the audiance before moving from his drum set to center stage.*

*"Hey guys, I'm sorry bout this but Jagger had to leave. The girl with him tonight, his girlfriend, she had a panic attack. She was why we were having so called technical difficulties. She was rushed to the hospital but our manager made Jagger stay here tonight." Gale shook his head. "He's worried about her to much to sing the last song."*

*Gale looked at he rest of the band before looking back at the crowd.*

*"I know y'all might not care so much but his girl is family to us." Gale said. "Please support us in letting Jagger go to see her. We don't want to loose our fans just because we care about the ones we love. We would pick then over this job any day."*

*The rest of the band nodded.*

*The crowd then began to sing one of their songs, one that fit perfectly with the mood of the men on stage and Gale's mini speech.*

*The rest of the band memebers joined Gale as they began to sign with the crowd.*

As I the video finished I had a tear streaming down my face. Jagger's face filled with shock.

"Thank you." Jagger finally said to Gale. "I meant it, that was amazing man."

Gale grinned. "No probably bro."

Jagger handed him the phone back before wiping the tear from my face with a smile. He then rested his forehead against my own. "Good luck running from this family."

I smiled. "I wouldn't dream of running away." And just as Jagger was about to kiss me someone knocked on the front door before entering yelling. "Big brother in the room kiss my sister quick before I see."

Andy walked into the house covering his eyes as Cece guided him around.

Jagger grinned giving me a quick kiss as I giggled.

"Okay your free to look now." Jagger laughed.

Andy dropped his hand but groaned. "That's worse then you kissing my sister." His voice was whiny as he eyes the position Jagger and I were in.

"Nice to see you to." I laughed.

"Hey kid." Andy said using his old nickname for me as he slung an arms around Cece's shoulder.

"Hi Andy." I grinned. "Hi Cece. How are you?"

She looked shocked at my words, it wad as if she weren't expecting me to even talk to her.

"I'm good, thank you." She said. "How are you?"

"Good." I smiled at her. "We were gunna watch another movie." Jagger was about to protest but I elbowed him looking at Echo for help.

She grinned knowing my intentions.

"Yep it's gunna be a chick flick!" Echo nearly screamed making all three men groan.

Cece laughed. "Sounds fun." She then pulled Andy over to the seats but he refused to move.

"Nope!" He grinned at her. "As much as I love you I'm not dealing with another sappy chick flick." He looked at Jagger. "You shoulda run when ya had the chance, Emma loves chick flicks. Now just imagine havoc a sister who loves then and now a girlfriend who loves them just the same."

Jagger chuckled wrapping his arms around me. "I know the feeling Echo loves chick flicks and oh the joy.of having a girlfriend that loves them to."

The guys laughed.

Echo screamed. "We're right here ya know!"

I just looked at Jagger in shock.

He looked down at me. "What?"

"You called me your girlfriend." I stated still shocked.

"Yeah?" He said.

I said nothing.

"Baby girl, I love you, okay?" He told me. "You are mine not matter what and I'm not meaning that like a possessive jackass I'm meaning it as..." He scratched the back of his head which I figured out he only did when he was nervous or uncomfortable.

I giggled blushing as I said. "You look cute going that."

"God you're so innocent." He then kissed me, leaning his forehead against my own. "Do I need to ask you to be my girlfriend if you're so shocked by the idea."

I nodded with a sly smile.

He grinned. "Emma will you he my girlfriend. Pretty please?" He kissed me again the smile still there. "I would get on my knees and beg but you're kinda in my lap."

I giggled wrapping my arms around his neck

"Hmm? Let me think." I thought making him frown slightly. "Yes."

He grinned kissing my lips.

Andy cleared his throat. "Big brother in the room."

"Get over it." Jagger mumbled.

"Hey just remember who let you get with her in the first place." Andy growled.

Jagger shot a glare at Andy but said nothing, was he biting back the words he wanted to say?

I looked at my brother. "You're the reason he walked away from me at the hospital."

Jagger buried his face in my neck as I watched Andy's face twist.

"Why?" I asked softly. "I'm just scared you'll get hurt."

"Why just because I went to jail?!" Jagger snapped, his face snapping up to.glare at my brother. "Yes, it was violence! No, I don't regret it. But I was protecting my sister. I would do the same thing again for Echo and for Emma! If your father so much as lays a finger on Emma ever again I'll be in jail again this time for murder so don't go throwing that bullshit I'm my face! Me hurting your sister is loads of bullshit because I love her!"

Jagger's body was shaking underneath me. His fist clinched into fist, his knuckles white front how tight they were clinched.

I rested one of my tiny hands on top of his own. He instantly took my hand in his own, his eyes closed as he brought my hand up to his clinched teeth just to kiss the back of my hand. His body was still shaking but it was at a less noticeable rate now.

"Hey, look at me." I whispered. "Its okay, I'm right here."

He looked at me his face softening as he nodded.