Chapter Nine

Emma's P.O.V.

We were back at the house there in the mountains, Andy and Cece there waiting for us when we got there but I wanted nothing to do with my brother or his bitch of a girl friend. Knowing my mood Echo pushed me to just relax so currently we sat outside curled up in a fluffy blanket as we sipped at our hot chocolate.

"Echo he just walked away." I whispered forcing back my tears that threatened to escape. "He walked away."

She hugged me tightly resting her head on my shoulder as she whispered. "Maybe he has his reasons why."

I stood up ripping myself away from her. "No!"

Andy came outside. "You okay?"

I glared at him. "Fuck off."

Where did the sudden outburst come from?

He looked taken back by my comment but I just pushed passed him so that I could go to my room but he grabbed hold of me.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!!" I screamed out.

He immediately let go of his hold. "Emma?" He saw the tears streaming down my face.

"Shut up." I whispered. "Andy just because I'm your sister doesn't mean you know me. I'm scared of everyone yet only one person stopped my panic attack! ONE PERSON!!!!" And just as I said those words Jagger steppes out of his room, Andy's eyes snapping to him.

"Really Andy?!" I screamed getting all worked up.

Why was I so emotional tonight?

"Hey calm down your gunna have another panic attack." He told me.

"How do you know what that looks like, you weren't there with me tonight! You are never there when.I need a big brother!!" I chocked on my words before I began to hyperventilate.

My eyes widened as I tried to suck in a break but I couldn't breath which had me panicig even more then I already was.

Andy tried to confronted me, to pull me into his arms but I stopped him before collapsing onto the ground yet someone stopped me from hitting my head on the end table.

I was craddled in someone's lap as they rocked me back and forth wrapping me in a tight embrace. Lips pressed to my forehead making me calm down and whimper slightly.

"What are you doing?" Andy growled.

"She calmed down didn't she?" A voice snapped back.

"She's whimpering now!" Andy yelled.

I felt someone stroke my hair out of my face as I began to drift off into a slumber.

"Andy leave it be." It was Cece whispering to him now. "Can't you see he cares about her?"

Who cares about me? But just as I asked the question to myself, I fell asleep.

*************************************

I awoke an hour or two later, a scream leaving my lips at the feel of arms wrapped around me. Who didthey belong to? The arms tightened around my body before I heard a husky but low voice say. "Shh, baby, its just me go back to sleep."

I immediately relaxed not even recognizing the voice yet it soothed me.

"Is my sister okay in there?" Andy calked out.

"She's fine." The voice called back before I felt lips press to my neck. "Just go back to sleep, baby. I love you."

Who was it?

I was to tired to even try to figure it out, I just curled deep into the warm chest before me as I feel back into a deep slumber.

*************************************

My bed was empty the next morning, execpt for a red rose laying there next to me. I picked up the beautiful flower, smelling it's sweet scent. Smiling to myself, I set the rose on the bedside table before getting out of bed.

I heard no one was up so I slowly crept along the hall afraid of the one thing I feared the most, my father showing up, yet nothing happened.

The silence was broken when I heard a guitar being played. I followed the sound of the peaceful music,  my mind dancing to the unspoken song.

"How can the spawn of the devil be an angel?" A voice sang softly. "Her wings so grand yet she's scared to use them. Her eyes so innocent it makes me feel so alive."

I looked out the open back door to see that it was Jagger. He sat near the pool with a guitar and a pen and papped at his feet. His face was was serious as he scribbled words and cords onto the sheet before him.

I leaned in the doorway watching him in wonder. Who was the song for?

"Her voice sounds like heaven, a sound so pure. Never once have I lived an angel suck as her." His voice carried into a husky drop. "Why can't I get her out of my head? She cast a spell upon me, I don't want it gone."

The song brought tears to my eyes as he sang even more before writing down the content.

"Are you watching my brother?" Echo asked from behind me.

I jumped turning to face her accidentally closing the glass door behind me with a slam. "No!"

Echo laughed.

I looked out toward Jagger who was staringat me, his electric blue eyes popping out.

I looked away going to grab a cup of coffee.

Echo leaned against the counter just as Gale came up behind her, wrapping her up in a hug. He kissed her neck making her giggle and me turn away. I could have had that if Jagger would have said why he kissed me.

"Get a room!" Jagger growled walking in. "Gale you know my rules! I see you kiss my sister-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know I get a pissy band mate to deal with." Gale grumbled. "Damn what crawled up your ass and died?"

"Your mom dipshit!" Jagger growled walking to his bedroom and slamming the door shut.

Gale looked at me. "What did I miss?"

I blushed slightly.

"Jagger kissed her." Echo explained. "But when she asked him why he just walked away."

I sighed. "Maybe I should just go live with Andy."