Chapter Five

I was happy when everything was over, I could only take so much of Jinx flirting with me. The one problem I did have now was where to go. Andy had called as soon as he got home saying police were patrolling the area for me so I couldn't come there. And going back to Jagger's house would be to risky.

"Emma we can go to my beach house. Its off the coast there so it will be a two hour drive but it will get you far enough from everything." Jinx grinned at me. "It could just be you and me baby."

"Jinx please stop flirting with me." I whispered just as Jagger walked by making him laugh. "Ha the master just got rejected!"

"Jackass!" Jinx growled walking away.

Jagger smirked before looking at me. "Echo, Gale, and I are going up to the mountains. We have a house up there so if you want to come with us you're more then welcome to."

"I think I might just take you up on that offer." I said. "Andy just said that there are cops patrolling the area by his house."

"Well then lets go." He said with a grin. "And hey if you need anything just ask. I will always be here for you."

I smiled. "Thanks Jagger."

"Hey Emma do we even fit each others clothes anymore? You look like a stick!" Echo asked bounding up to us with Gale trailing behind her. "Emma are you anorexic?"

I looked away. "Yeah," The thoughts of my father came into my head. He used to beat me to the point where I couldn't eat for weeks and other times I was scared to leave my safe haven of a bedroom, I was scared he would hurt me if I stepped out of there.

"Okay we are going shopping!" Echo said. "You need clothes, personal items, and a cell phone. And we will get loads of junk food to fatten you up!"

I smiled. "Echo calmed down you don't need-"

"Emma we're doing this whether you like it or not." Jagger told me.

*************************************

By the time we got done shopping its was about ten something but by the time we got to the house in the mountains it was past two on the morning because Gale drove and hour past our exit while the rest of us slept.

I was somewhat awake when we got there but I don't remember helping anyone with the things we brought.

I also don't remember being shown the room I would be staying in while we were here. And did I share a kiss with Jagger or was that part of dream?

Last night was just a dream, kissing Jagger was a dream and so was helping everybody. Turns out Jagger had carried me off to the bedroom as soon as we got here last night, at least that's what I found out this morning a breakfast.

"Hey." Jagger yawned walking into the kitchen shirtless.

I moved my eyes down to my coffee so I didn't have to look at his perfect body. Why must he do this to me? I looked up to meet his electric blue eyes as he leaned against the counter slipping at his own cup of coffee. "Sup?"

"Thanks for putting me to bed last night, I must have been out of it." I said softly.

He smirked. "On the way here you fell asleep on me, I didn't wanna wake you up when we got here." He rubbed the back of his neck slightly out of shyness, maybe?

I shrugged. "Messed up, I aware I dreamed most of the stuff I thought happened when we got here." I was rambling on and on but I couldn't stop talking. "I'm random at times so I'm really sorry for talking so much."

Jagger chuckled softly. "I like listening to you talk." He then pushed himself off of the counter. "So it's a beautiful day in Cala and we're in the mountains, what do you wanna do today?"

"You guys have a pool, right?" I asked.

Jagger nodded with a smile. "Yep we do, you wanna go hang out round there for the day? Echo told me to keep you company while she and Gale go out on a 'date', which in my opinion is kinda hard to do when you're all the way out here in the middle of nowhere."

I laughed softly. "Okay, so I guess its just gunna be you and me today."

Jagger nodded with a smile. "Now I'm giving you a fair warning, I might throw you into the pool. I have a tendency of doing that to people."

"You wouldn't!?" I faked the mock horror that passed over my face.

He smirked at me. "Oh, I would."

I grinned at him as I finished up my coffee. "Well I'm going to change. I need a tan, this red hair makes me look pale."

Jagger laughed. "Then hurry up you don't have all day, Ms. Pale."

"Shut up." I giggled.

He smiled but frown suddenly at the news that projected itself on the TV. The news was of me, it said that I had been either kidnapped again or I ran away.

I looked away. "If he finds me this time I'm afraid he'll kill me."

Jagger was silent as he watched the TV. He then looked down as his cell phone rang.

"Hello?" He answered followed by words spoken softly. "Don't worry Andy she's safe with me. We're all the way up in the mountains." A long pause. "Yeah, okay, see ya then."

I watched Jagger as he hung up sighing heavily. "Andy said that they searched his house for you and he wanted to make sure you're okay. You heard what I told him but, um, he's hoping that when he comes here they wont follow, they're watching him."

"And he's coming here?!" I panicked.

"That's not the worst part." He told me. "We all have a show tonight."