The worse Interaction Part 1♥

Getting back home from my long ass classes i Throw on a big t shirt and shorts to relax for a few hours before this party i was starting to regret agreeing to go to.Honestly i really wanna get out of my comfort zone and this is the most obvious way kinda like ripping the band aid off. Having social anxiety is the most inconvenient personality trait i swear. I would have been comfortable if kayla hadn't already had prior engagements preventing her from being by my side tonight. Jaclyn did end up at her man house so i cant really get her to calm my wondering mind from thinking things that are not going to happen are.

       As time went by i decided to put on a movie and take a nap to regain the energy i didn't really have to begin with. Allowing myself to slip into my subconscious and close myself off from the outside world that had been consuming me lately. I don't know if i had been reading to much fantasy books or watched a twilight movie without remembering but for the last couple nights i hear howling throughout my dreams. It's faint as if far away but i can still hear it calling out to me . Every time i hear the sound that was starting to become familiar to me i feel myself being drawn towards the idea of finding the source. Wondering aimlessly around uncharted territory that my bare feet have never touched. Yet every time i seem to be getting close my body wakes me up not allowing me to ever reach the source of the intense call that had its hook in me.

     Being woken up from my sleep slightly before my alarm i sit up and allow myself to bring back the parts of my mind that was still hearing the sounds of the unknown areas in my dream. Coming fully to i get up and hop in the shower hoping the hot water would melt away this feeling i couldn't place my finger on.With no luck i get out wrapping my towel around my body and sitting at the vanity filled with makeup supplies.After a good 30 minutes i was fully dry and had a beat face that all my test run pictures on snap chat approved of . I walk over to my closet picking out a short casual dress that hugged my body tastefully showing off my legs but not to much seeing as though i'm not running a wore house. I take my time doing the final touches such as my hair which was now in a big brown curly fro that could make a lion jealous.

       After about an hour Terrell texts me letting me know he was downstairs. I walk to my front door letting him into my home watching him look around taking in his new surroundings that was my living room. To my surprise he started walking further into my house as if i gave him the ok just by simply allowing him this far. I notice him look towards the direction of my room as if someone or something was calling him from that very spot.Walking past me he heads towards my room not caring if it was off limits or not. Noticing i was right behind him with an obvious   confused look he finally spoke to me.

         "Nobody wants to be the first ones at a party so we are going to chill here till i get the feeling its full enough." I look at him and nod my anxiety understanding his words more than anything else. I didn't want to be the first people there when everything is still slow and nobody is really saying much.Everyone in there respected corners with people only they know and came with .

      "Ok sure just don't touch my bed" Just as the words left my mouth he hops onto my bed messing up my covers. Looking up at me as to say that he was not going to fulfill my one request. Starting to rub his hand back and forth feeling the material of my sheets and looking around at the bedroom he seemed to be drawn to.

      "Nice bed can't wait to sleep in it" He says chuckling knowing that his joke was out of line.

"Ummm no there will be no one but me sleeping in that bed and speaking of my bed get off of it" I say back to his foolish comment shoving him out the way and sitting down on my bed as well.I close my eyes as i hear Terrell's phone ring and him answer .Let me just say you don't know how hard it is not to get lost in the husky tones that came out of his mouth.His voice demanded attention Leaving you with the feeling that no matter what he said somehow it was important. Almost how a leader would talk to the people who depended on him.You know but with a hint of the euphoria similar to the feeling of sex.

    "Princess you have been staring at my lips for the past 10 minutes you don't have to wonder what they taste like i can just show you " He said teasingly inching closer to me like we always seem to do when we enter each others auras.

"First of all shut up second of all i was just thinking and you happened to be in the direction i was staring blankly in" I say trying to sound confident but feeling myself lose all the confidence i had as i spoke then i noticed i was blushing from his comment. I put my head down trying to hide my face just as Terrell starts to whisper in my ear blowing his breath on my ear lobe sending chills down my entire body.

   "Wanna make tonight interesting" He said as he took his hand picking up my chin slowly causing my eyes to look into his. Feeling my very breathe starting to leave my body from how intense this moment felt. I blink and look away because i was actually interested in what he had in mind.

    "Depends on your version of interesting  "I say moving my face away from his hand and pulling myself back together before i get to used to his touch.Allowing myself to become one with the desires i seem to get around  him that i knew was not supposed to be happening.

  "If we don't end up kissing by the end of the night i'll put gas in your car for the rest of the week but if we do you gotta make me breakfast for the rest week. " He said grabbing my waist pulling me closer holding on tight as if telling me that i need to stop fighting the feeling he seemed to keep giving me.

"I think you seem to be forgetting that i have a boyfriend but if you wanna make a bet that you so clearly will lose i'm down to ride around on your dime for the week" I say grabbing his arm removing it from the body that belonged to a whole other person.

   "I'm sure i'm not the one forgetting that boyfriend of yours exists" 

Srry i havent uploaded in a long time been busy with other stuff but don't worry i promise to step it up♥