Fast cars +slick roads=Flashback from hell

ѕσяяу fσя тαкιиg ѕσ ℓσиg вυт уα тнιѕ ιѕ му fιяѕт αттємρт αт α gσσ∂ fℓαѕн вα¢к ѕσ ρℓєαѕє gινє мє α вяєαк ιf ιтѕ иσт ρєяfє¢т

"GOD SELENA HURRY UP GIRL WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING UP THERE!" Jayden yelled from in my living room . I stand in my room smiling bigger then ever at my
Phone. I stood Infront of my long mirror and checked myself out . I played with my cute sky blue crop top and looked at my black leggings and boots . I take a deep breath and pray that everything goes perfect today . I grab my purse and my phone and head downstairs .

"Finally girl i was starting to think you wasn't gon show up ......but damnnnnn bestie yo thick ass in them leggings got me feeling some type of way" He grabs my waist and winks at me growling . I laugh and move out of his imbrace faster then normal. "I can't wait to get on the skating rink its been a while." i look at him smiling .Me and him used to go skating every Friday since i was 10 but we haven't gone in about a month it's actually pretty sad cause this was our bestie day since forever .

"Ya it has been a nice ass while thanks to yo little boyfriend you had to go get ..like damn girl you do realize yall aint joined at the damn hip but it's watever considering I finally get my bestie bac i cant wait its just the two of us." He looks at me kinda coldly but smiling to hide that emotion . Normally I'd laugh and apologize with a joke ,but i don't think its the time right now.
"Look it's raining pretty hard out there we gotta be careful wouldn't wanna get in a accident " I smile and look at him and laugh. He smiles back at me and grabs his coat . We head towards the door and he kisses me on my forehead like a brother does a little sister .

We run to the car and try to avoid getting wet . we settle into the car and get comfortable for about a 30 min drive . We head out of my driveway and head towards our destination. About 4 minutes later i start to get bored of hearing nothing but rain so i turn the radio on and my JAM is on. Dirty dancing by tion phipps! I start singing at the top of my lungs and dancing around and not much to my surprise Jayden joins me singing along like old times. We have a whole sing-along for about 10 mins untill i get a phone call from my boyfriend Keyshawn.

He told this funny ass story but i didnt laugh much it seemed like every time i did Jayden got more and more annoyed . I got off the phone by saying "see you when we get there bye babe".As soon as i looked up i saw jayden starring at me no not at me at my soul .

"I thought it was just going to be the two of us selena so why is he coming ." He was now facing forward looking at the open road.I looked at him and grew nervous by how upset i knew he was. "I asked him cause he was going to be alone today and he wanted to hang out with me I didn't think you would mind."I say to him but to my surprise instead of a ok from him he got even more angry .

"YOU KNOW WHAT THATS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM YOU DONT FUCKING THINK DAMN GOT TO BE THE MOST SELFISH BITCH I FUCKING KNOW!" He yelled still not taking his eyes off the road gripping the wheel hard af yet still making us swerve on the road."CALM DOWN JAYDEN PLEASE GOD WERE FUCKING SWERVING !" He looks at me and laughes and just keeps laughing and laughing getting louder and louder . "Does he drive like this (laughing)Does he make you beg like that ......why is he so much better then me " His voice went cold and silent .

Next thing i know he took his hands off the wheel and the car started swerving out of control ."STOP JAYDEN PLEASE GRAB THE WHEEL !" I cry out tears forming in my eyes from fear.
As the car started spinning in the heavy rain jayden reaches over and undoes my seat belt . I start screaming "JAYDEN PLEASE! JAYDEN PLEASE GRAB THE FUCKING WHEEL !" Salty water started streaming down my face making my cheeks warm. Jayden just laughed the whole time not looking at me as we swirled .

All of a sudden he whispers " And here they come" then he looks me straight in my watery eyes . Not even 2 sec after i looked up a white light appeared through the foggy rain .I felt my body get jerk and a bag hit my face and knocked me out. About 5 minutes later I could barely see anything and what i did see seemed upside down . When i could see a little clearer i saw Jayden passed out next to me it seemed as though we were flipped over.I heard the sounds of a police car but before I could try to get up i got weak and fainted .

"Jayden........Jayden please .....Please grab the wheel " I found myself mumbling these words as i woke up with bright lights in my face and beeping in my ear.When I finally came all the way to i sat up sore and saw my self in a hospital bed with tubs sticking out of me. I lifted my hand and touched my swollen face and felt my bloody hair . When i looked down I noticed my leg was all wrapped up as if I broke my leg . I grew scared as to where and what happened to Jayden .

"Hey beautiful how you feeling "Keyshawn said walking in the door but before i could answer i heard "She has 2 broken ribs a broken leg a fractured skull and bruised up face how you think she feeling ." Emma pushed through the door way and sat by me holding onto my hand .

Later that day my mom and my sister came and stayed for a while but emma was there the whole time .I Was in so much pain physically but emotionally i was past hurt. Every nap i took I found myself waking up asking myself why didn't he just grab the wheel .

ρℓєαѕє α∂∂ уσυя ¢σммєитѕ σи нσω ιт ωαѕ Αи∂ ρℓєαѕє νσтє✨💖✨