Purple bruises & Blue lockets

"Emma i hope i don't get some racist old man and god forbid i get a slimy old perv " I whisper to emma while waiting for mrs.White to tell us what old
Person we got. See for some reason this year our big end of the year assignment is to take care of the old people. Or "wise owls" As mrs.White would prefer we said. See i don't mind watching some sweet old woman who baked cookies and made scarfs but ,with my luck my person gonna be grumpy . Mrs.White finally called my name followed by a mrs.Stone. Hearing that last name made me think about blake again even though we don't talk anymore (about a month) i do kinda miss him tbh. Imma try to go next door later and see him.That is if theres not another random thot coming out or going in again today.After class i walk towards my locker and open it grabbing my books for my next class .To my surprise when I closed the door there stood a black with a single red rose and a small box. I look up at him in utter confusion and when i try to open my mouth he cuts me off.

"Im sorry princess I probably made your birthday terrible and i know its been hellas since then but i was looking for something perfect to make up for it with and tbh i missed my favorite princess ." He hands the box and the rose .I go to open it but he stops me and tells me to wait.He then walks me to my next class and tells me to let him drive me home.I smile and agree and we went our separate ways for the rest of the school day. I was walking with emma after the final bell when all of a sudden someone picked me up and start caring me bridal style.When i look up i see blake and a confused emma behind us.

"Hey jerk what the hell do you think your doing with her." Emma shouts and catches up to us and look at him coldly . Blake stop and smirks at me then looks at emma. "Well dragon I'm taking the princess back to her castle today so you must excuse me at the moment ." He says in a princely tone and continues to walk. Emma just stops and rolls her eyes and waves goodbye to me. Surprised blake never put me down even though we were still in the school. I knew we had a nice walk to his parking spot so I decided to lay my head against his chest and close my eyes and enjoy not walking. I inhaled and got a whiff of his magical scent.He smelt like the best lotions in the world . Getting lost in his scent i hear a slight laugh. When i open my eyes blake is smiling at me and starts laughing When i look around I noticed we were at his car .He sits me down and we get in and drive to my house.We pulled up to my house and got out.We walked up to my door and stood in front of my door and blake told me to open the gift now.so i open the small box

"OMG BLAKE I FUCKING LOVE IT" In the small box was a cute ocean blue locket shaped like a castle ingraved 'Happy birthday princess '

"I wanted to give it to you after you woke up .......but things didn't turn out like i had hoped it would but I figured hey better late then never im truly sorry princess." I smile and give him the biggest hug i could ever give.See to me this wasn't just a gift this was everything .See i told him when we where cool how much i wanted another locket. I know you're wondering what about the first one well .When i was little my dad gave me one it was blue and in the shape of a castle 2 It said 'Daddy's Little Princess ' i loved it . Eventually josie's dad broke it......and well my dad had left and i never could get another one.ANYWAY Back To the new locket well i told blake but I honestly didn't think he was listening .Remembering my dad I squeezed him even harder and kissed him on the cheek but just as i was doing this Jayden opened my front door

"What the fuck are you doing "He looks down at me and i let go of blake smiling. " Jay Look what he got me" I hold the locket up and show him grinning. Looking at blake Jayden face grew angry . "fucking Slut" Jayden looked back down at me in disgust grabbing the locket from my hands .In complete shock i stand there confused and hurt and pissed hell everything in between "Excuse me what the fuck did you just call me"I try a unsuccessful attempt to grab my locket back.

"You heard me you fucking slut what now all it takes is some cheap necklace to get you to open your legs." Jayden laughs looking down at me and then back up to blake."Stay the hell away from her ." With those cold words towards him blake started to open his mouth to probably go off. Jayden
slammed my locket onto the steps making it break in half .I look down at my locket with tears forming in my eyes . Before i could get ahold of the events happening in front of me ,Jayden grabs my arm squeezing harder then I've ever felt shooting pain up and down my arm.Pulling me into my house slamming the door in front of blake Jayden looked like a mad man.

"What the fuck are you.." Before i could even get the rest of the sentence out i felt myself being thrown onto the floor . Next thing i know felt a rough pain from being kicked all over . Letting out screams of nothing but pain ,i try grabbing onto jay's leg in a attempt to stop him.He just kept going yelling things like "slut" and "Hoe". After about 10 mins of me crying and begging him I finally gave up and let him hurt me . Once he finished jay just stood over me breathing hard . His face started to change from anger to remorse . Bending down and picking my weak body up he carried me to my room laying me down on my bed closing the door.

Laying next to me he pulled me into his arms rocking me back in forth whispering to his self. Eventually i started to get dizzier unable to shake the headache I've had for a while now. Looking up at Jayden i feel myself loosing the ability to keep myself awake.

"I love you angle" Was the last words i heard before i lost all my strength and passed out in his arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------Blake's Pov-----------------

"Stay the hell away from her" This unknown man told me in a harsh cold tone . I look at him ready to loose my mind but before i can get my anger out he throws the locket onto the steps causing it to break.Now I'm at the point were I'm bout to break my foot off in this nigga ass ,when he grabs Selena probably hard af pulling her into the house slamming the door in my face.

I bend down picking the broken locket up when i hear what sounds like a loud thump followed by a scream. Every part of me wanted to bust in the castle to save my princess but I decide not to try cause I honestly don't know what was going on in there.I walk over to my house going inside .As i walk up the stairs i grow madder and madder at myself for not doing something . By the time i got to my room i was starting to growl . I slammed the door and turn towards the wall punching what seems like the biggest hole into it. Just the thought of someone touching my mate and calling her such names makes me wanna rip them to shreds. I Sit on my bed growling to myself . How can i stay away from my mate .She was mine and everyone knows ........

"I always get whats mine"