Chapter 9

After dinner we stayed in our places. We were ganna have a small reunion. Commander Erwin had orders for us. And so captain stood up from his chair and started talking. We have another expedition to investigate about those traitors. Reiner, Bertholdt and Yamir.

- Get ready. We all leave by morning. -He says then heads to his office.

After that we all head to our rooms. For some reason (just like that time at the house in Trost District) I couldn't gain sleep. I gess it's because of the expedition.

I could hear Sasha snore and Historia talk in her sleep, and I gess that's another reason why I couldn't sleep.

I head out the room and out to the cold night. I breath in and out trying to calm the nervousness I had all of a sudden. And so that thought hit me and I felt the urge to see him. I needed to see him or I could regret it tomorrow.

I go back inside then head to his room. It was dark and only the moon could lighten me a bit thru the window at the end of the hall. I felt nervous and anxious, but I couldn't bring myself to open his door.

I can do it.

And so I open the door. His eyes stared straight at me, what made me get shivers. He had a candle on a small table, and he was sitting next to the table while drinking a glass of water. He didn't move an inch. It's like if he knew I was coming in.

- What do you want cadet? -He asked me while placing the glass of water down.

- I wanted to see you. -I said to him.

- Go back to your room. -He tells me and I close the door and lean on it.

- Just a minute. Please captain. -I tell him and try and get close.

- I don't want you to fuck up tomorrow. -He says and I slowly sit on his lap, just like in the afternoon.

- Let me just... Hug you. -I tell him and we stay in silence.

I was slowly falling asleep. I needed to head back to my room, but I didn't have the energy. I felt my weight get heavier while I was being carried. I was then placed on a comfortable bed and I suddenly woke up because I had two arms wrapped around me.

- I'll head back to my room. -I tell captain without being able to see his face because of the dark room.

- Stay. -He simply said then he covered us with his cossy covers.

My eyes opened when the sun was coming up. His eyes were still closed. I was glad he was able to sleep and I was glad to see this cute part of him. Who would imagine? Humanitys strongest man... Looking so defenseless.

- Captain. -I say in a whisper while passing my hand by his hair.- I hate waking you up, but...

- Shut up brat. -He says with a sleepy voice and pulls me close.

- Levi! -Hanji yells from the hallway.- Levi. What the fuck?!

- Shut the fuck up Hanji! -Captain yells at her.

- Did you two..? No way...

- No Hanji. Nothing happened! -I yelled with an embarrassed look on my face.

- Yeah, sure. -She says with a teasing look.

- Get out of my room! -Captain yells at her and she ran out, closing the door behind her.- Gosh, I was so comfortable. That asshole.

- Calm down captain. -I tell him then kiss his cheek.- I'm ganna get going.

And so I tiptoe out his room and into mine. The girls were already awake and just when I was sitting down on my bed, the three of them run at me.