Disclaimer and Author's Note

• Dedicated to Almighty Allah (Glorified and Exalted is He! )

                   In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

‘Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet Muhammad (s.a.s), all his blessed descendents and noble companions.’

                                                -Aameen.

DISCLAIMER

Most of the content is referred and used from the amazing book called Sunnats by Mufti E.M.H. Salejee (May Allah SWT be pleased with him!) and other sources. No copyright has been violated as not a single word repeated here from that book or others has been for monetary purpose. The intention is purely to spread Sunnah and to please Allah (Glorified and Exalted is He!) and if am rewarded for this book by the Lord Almighty Insha Allah, then may its double and treble be awarded to those whose work has been referred and used here! Aameen.

Author’s Note

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatahu (Peace, Blessings and Bounty of Allah be upon you) dear whoever you are :)

Alhamdulillah I am so happy that Allah SWT gave this awesome idea to me of writing and sharing about Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) Sunnahs to all you amazing Wattpadians. So gear yourself up in changing your life style to Sunnah style Insha Allah:)) [and if ya do so, then be sure of those fabulous rewards and blessings from Ar Rahman both in this world and hereafter:] there will be two updates minimum every week Insha Allah!

So yeah spread the word and let us bring Sunnah into vogue!  

               With Duas and Salaam (Prayers and Peace),

                             abdurRahman(Gudi:))