InuYasha Fan Fiction: A new life part 36

Thirty Days Of Love

After hearing their so-called "plan",

Kagome froze.

"t-thirty days?"

"Yes. Thirty days of love." Sango answered.

"Forget the Valentines month! This is gonna be overly romantic!" Ayame fangirled as she jumped around.

"Kagome, this is the only way to let you choose the one that you love." Koga smiled.

"We're the epic matchmakers!" Miroku fist-pumped into the air.

"H-How will you guys tell that?" She stuttered; thinking that something bad might happen.

"Don't worry!" Koga ran upstairs; leaving them alone.

Koga knocked the door to Kagome's room.

In a split second, it opened.

It was the tall Sesshomaru.

"What do you want? We're waiting for Kagome, not--"

"Shut up stupid. She's my friend. You're only her acquaintance." Koga smiled.

InuYasha, who was sitting on Kagome's bed, smiled as he gave him a thumbs up to Koga.

He chuckled.

"Enough of this. We must talk about something." Koga went in, and closed the door.

"First of all, InuYasha, Kagome agreed that you guys shall take a break from your relationship." Koga said.

' e-even though she didn't..'

Koga saw his shocked face.

"I'm not finished yet!"

Koga yelled, then cleared his throat to start the very long explanation.

"You guys got thirty days to prove Kagome that you love her. In what way? We won't tell. You find a way yourself. Why did we created this? Because Kagome got alot of fanboys, but only the two of you had the guts to prove that you love her. So you guys shall make Kagome happy. Create a song, Say a poem, Dance waltz, or other ways that will make her happy." He took a deep breath, then sighed.

InuYasha and Sesshomaru blinked; wondering for what is the purpose of the challenge. But both of them accepted it, anyway.

"You guys start tomorrow." Koga said goodbye, and went out.

Sesshomaru glared at InuYasha, and sighed as he sat down on the floor.

"I wonder who will Kagome pick." He said with a smile.

"Idiot! She'll come to me!" InuYasha clenched his fists.

"What? Are you serious? You're not the sweet one. I am. You're that kind of guy who doesn't show his love to someone, because they're scared that they'll show weakness." He laughed.

"I'll prove to you that you're wrong, bit--"

"No bad words, stupid." Sesshomaru gave an irritated smile.

Koga, on the other hand,

Was finally downstairs with Kagome and the others.

"They agreed!" He smiled.

"..It'll end on exactly February 15." Kagome whispered out of nowhere.

"Yes! And in 14, Miroku's dad will create a prom for teenagers in the whole Japan!" Ayame said.

"W-W-WHAT?! W-WHOLE J-JAPAN?!"

"The father of your bestfriend's boyfriend is one of the richest people seen in the United States." Koga teased Sango.

"Shut up!" The brave lady crossed her arms.

"Wow.. Sango is very lucky!" Kagome smiled slightly.

Miroku laughed.

"Indeed she is, Kagome." He wrapped his arms on Sango's waist, but even though the lady was annoyed, she did not fight back to the sudden actions of the man.

As Kagome turned to Ayame, she saw her pouting.

' Geez, this girl can be childish sometimes.'

She saw her pouting like a kid.

"What's the matter, Ayame?" Kagome asked.

"You guys are having a good time with boys, while I'm not." she said sadly.

Koga chuckled, and suddenly kissed Ayame's cheek from behind.

"K-Kog--"

"I love you alot, Ayame!" Koga said with a smile.

"Guys.. You shouldn't show love here at the bathroom. Or else Bloody Mary will be jealous." Kagome winked and suddenly turned off the light switch, which made the four scream and run like kids.

"W-Wow!" Kagome laughed as she went out from the dark bathroom.

"Kagome!" They all annoyingly screamed.

"Sorry!" She stucked her tongue out.

Sesshomaru and InuYasha went down after hearing their scream.

InuYasha asked, "what the hell happened?!"

"Your girlfriend scared us!" Sango shrieked.

"That's my Kagome." Sesshomaru chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"S-Sesshoma--"

"Get ready for the thirty days of love, Kagome." he smiled.

"Leave her alone." InuYasha angrily sighed.