InuYasha Fan Fiction: A new life part 10

The First Time Teaming Up

Those beads of tears forming at the corner of Kagome's eyes fell down to InuYasha's shoulder.

InuYasha felt the wetness of every tears falling down, because he's only using a thin shirt.

They both knew that Kagome's mother didn't understand what has happened earlier.

Bullied by a gang just because of a sexy and flirty teacher? Really weird.

Kagome doesn't want to cut classes either, but she need to do that along with InuYasha to be safe.

'Maybe I'll say the problem to mom soon... ' Kagome whispered inside her mind.

InuYasha also realized that their teacher may report them to the guidance, but he's ready to defend themselves, even if they know that they won't believe in them.

"Kagome... we'll straighten things up, okay?" InuYasha asked while a faint smile crawled up to his pale lips.

Kagome pulled her head away from his broad shoulder, swept her tears by her hand, then smiled back weakly at him.

"sure! I know we can!" Kagome's excess tears reflected the rays of the sunset passing through the window.

InuYasha took a deep breath, walked to the door, then held the doorknob.

He was about to twist it, but Kagome dashed, and embraced him again from behind.

"n-no!" she exclaimed, while shaking.

"huh? why?" he blushed in confusion.

"j-just...stay... for awhile." Kagome hugged him tighter, not letting him go.

InuYasha smiled, while feeling the warmth from her rubbing against his icy skin.

"fine, fine. Relax, okay?" he whispered kindly.

Kagome blushed from his handsome voice, then finally nodded.

Kagome let go, as InuYasha turned to her.

Their eyes met in the middle of silence.

They both gazed to one another, not even looking away.

InuYasha saw Kagome's sparkling eyes, having a sharp feeling that it was trying to say something, so as Kagome.

"Inu...Yasha..." she whispered, while a pink blush appeared on her cheeks.

InuYasha smiled, then slowly leaned his face closer to hers!

Kagome's face was now as red as a tomato; she closed her eyes, and felt her sweaty fingers intertwining with one another.

InuYasha almost pressed his lips against hers; but he decided just to kiss her nose gently.

And so he did.

Kagome felt his lips on her nose, which made her freak out and faint.

"K-Kagome!" InuYasha freaked out.

He sighed, and carried her by wrapping his arms on her upper body and legs.

He placed her on the bed, trying to make her feel comfortable.

"Wow, I'm easily impressed by this girl." He sat down, then sighed.

He just watched her beautiful face resting peacefully, which made him blush.

Just watching her makes him feel sleepy.

He was about to close his golden eyes, but a knock interrupted his sleepy mind, causing him to open the door quickly.

There stood her mother.

"M-Mrs. Higurashi, please let me explain." InuYasha looked down.

"I'll let you, because I trust you. Now tell me, why did you both left the class? We all know that you'll miss those lessons when you leave classes."

"W-Well... we both fought... because I called her stupid.. A-And... we both stared at our teacher, trying to cool our heads off." InuYasha took another deep breath, trying to stop himself from stuttering.

"Our teacher screamed in fear from our stare, which made her fanboys, who is actually a large gang, angry. They stared at Kagome, blaming her. I was really surprised from the gang's actions, so I stood up, and pulled her away from the gang surrounding her chair. After that, my teacher butted in." InuYasha remembered the flashback, which made him shiver a bit.

"She hugged my arm, and I struggled, having a sharp feeling that our teacher is...flirty."

Kagome's mother was surprised from his story.

A flirty teacher? that's unecessary!

"She's telling me to let Kagome being bullied by the gang--"

"wait. why didn't you let my daughter being bullied by them? what I remember is you made a sharp disagreement, right?"

"n-not that sharp." InuYasha rubbed the back of his head by his hand.

"when I ignored her, I saw those bullies staring coldly at us. So me and Kagome decided to run for our lives." InuYasha released a breath by his mouth, finishing his long explanation.

Kagome's mother thought the best way to protect Kagome, also the same as Kagome's friend.

"I'll call the Principal of the school. and fire that girl from her job." She clenched her fists, determined to punch the teacher's face, even if it's not necessary.

"no, Mrs. Higurashi. Me and your daughter can handle it. Just believe." He stated.

Her mom gave a hard stare, then unballed her fists in relaxation.

"fine, I trust you." Her mom slowly gave a small yet gentle smile.

InuYasha smiled back, thinking that Kagome's mom finally understood it.

'Thank you, Mrs. Higurashi. ' He whispered gently inside his mind.

Her mom interrupted his working mind by speaking. "you better look for Kagome-- wait. Why is she lying on the bed?" her mom asked in confusion, as she look at her.

InuYasha's face turned red, having a sharp feeling that it was his fault. "e-erm.. s-she fainted about me, I-I guess..." He looked down in embarassment.

Her mom noticed the pink blush creeping on his cheeks, which made her smile. "Oi, InuYasha. no need to be embarassed. Things like that is so normal to teenagers like you." She chuckled, then went downstairs, leaving InuYasha alone with the fainted Kagome.

The white-haired boy went to Kagome's room, then to her side.

He just sat there, and unconsciously slept, while waiting for her to wake up.

Hours passed... 

Kagome woke him up, bugging his sleep.

He flickered his eyes open; trying to see clearly.

He looked behind him, and saw Kagome standing there, smiling.

"Oi InuYasha! I'm glad you're awake!"

Could he believe his ears? She's glad he's awake? Why glad?

InuYasha's heart raced fast, and he don't know why.