InuYasha Fan Fiction: A new life part 32

InuYasha's Remaining Family

He laughed.

"Since you were kids, you guys fought about small things already. And now even if you're both teenagers already, you guys still fight."

"Like hell you're absolutely close to InuYasha. You even hid me from his sight and only acted to be his real dad."

"Listen. I'm his real father. I just want him to feel what it's like to be with his father even though he's only 5 years old when I left. Besides, I just lied that I went to am army, to get you back again from that stupid orphanage." His father stated.

"..I freaking hate you like hell, dad. I wish I even felt my mother's hand on my head." Sesshomaru scoffed as he moved away from his sight and banged the door of his bedroom, with him inside it.

"..Yeah. Fine then." he laughed all by himself.

Suddenly, he remembered his life with InuYasha, and without Sesshomaru.

[ Flashback ]

"Why do you want to break up and place our first son in an orphanage? What's the matter with you?!" Izayoi yelled, feeling dizzy.

"My love. Don't yell. I only want a life alone with my son, and my son only. I.. I'm too tired to be with you. I-It's just... My first wife already gave me a traumatic experience, so.. I'm sorry." Inu no Taisho answered back.

"My love. I know she only used you for money. But please, don't leave me and InuYasha, and please don't give Sesshomaru away."

"Don't worry, he'll just stay there. He won't be bought by someone." He smiled as he kissed his lovely wife.

"And don't cry, even though we're breaking up, I'll still live with our second son even though I'll only stay by his side for 5 years." It hurts him inside,

But he's scared that she'll leave him alone also.

"..if this is your choice." Izayoi got no choice,

But to wait until she'll move out her second son from her,

Enjoy life with her husband and her second son for 5 years,

and let him disappear.

When the time came, she was moved to the hospital and gave birth.

"InuYasha's finally here, right dear?" Inu no Taisho smiled.

"..I wish Sesshomaru can see this." Izayoi said sadly.

"..I'm sorry love."

Time passed..

A year.

2 years.

4 years.

Until he became a 5-year-old boy.

"Happy birthday!" Izayoi and Inu no Taisho yelled.

"Mamu! Papu!" InuYasha can speak, but not that good.

"..my son is growing up."

After having a great birthday party,

InuYasha looked at his dad's room; searching where Inu no Taisho was.

"Papu..?" he noticed 2 luggages beside him.

"InuYasha..?" was all he could whisper.

"PAPU! NU GOING TO PLANE PLANE!" InuYasha madly screamed; his cute voice echoing throughout the room.

"I'm sorry little buddy. But your dad needs to fight. To fight for our country."

"..P-Papu a warrior?" he asked as his smile appeared.

"Yes. Papu a warrior."

Inu no Taisho knows that InuYasha loves soldiers, and someday, he wanted to be one.

After hearing a scream,

Izayoi followed.

"Inu--"

"I must go. I love you."

As Izayoi looked at his hands, she saw it holding the luggages.

"..I'll miss you." she whispered.

InuYasha looked up in confusion.

"Mamu? Why you crying?" he hugged his mother to keep her calm.

"No InuYasha. Mamu's just sad. Mamu will not cry again, I promise." she gave a fake smile.

Inu no Taisho left the house, and it slowly kills him inside.

He went to an orphanage, and brought Sesshomaru back to his life.

It hurts inside even more,

because Sesshomaru doesn't even know his real father.

But he knows that the father-son connection between them will be back again.

[ End ]

"Dad, Thinking of mom again, huh? I know that smile. No hiding." Sesshomaru glanced at his dad.

"Huh..? oh. Went out from the room already?" He grinned.

"Been out here for 8 minutes and 25 seconds already, dad." he sighed.

"..Your mom is dead, right?" he whispered to Sesshomaru.

"YES! AND BECAUSE OF YOU, I HAVEN'T EVEN FELT A PECK OF KISS ON THE FOREHEAD FROM HER! I LOVE MY MOTHER, BUT YOU JUST SENT ME TO AN ORPHANAGE! IT'S BETTER IF YOU JUST LET ME BE TAKEN AWAY FROM SOMEONE, RIGHT?" Sesshomaru yelled.

"I thought when I'll saw my brother, we'll be happy. But no. First, I was ordered to bully him. And now, we're fighting because of a girl." He slowly sat down on the ground as tears started moving down his cheeks.

"..When will you say that you're his older brother?" his father asked out of nowhere.

"..Sooner or later." he answered.