InuYasha Fan Fiction: A new life part 19

The Unexpected Dark Side

They were about to go to their classroom when someone blocked the pathway.

InuYasha glared at the guy in anger.

"Sesshomaru." he mentioned his name.

"You two are dead." he said.

"why? because we changed our teacher from a bad one to a good one? Why aren't you happy about that?" Kagome butted in.

"shut up lady. Both of you are dead." he clenched his fists as a smug smirk crept on his lips.

'I hate bullying problems!' Kagome thought.

All of a sudden, Kagome planted her hand on InuYasha's stomach, then pushed him away.

"I'm so tired of this! I'll fight!" She shouted as her eyebrows twitched.

In surprise, Sesshomaru laughed. She may sound serious, but he still doesn't believe her.

"Idiot! you? will fight ME?" He grabbed his stomach and laughed.

'Kagome... what are you doing?' InuYasha watched her switch her position onto her fighting stance.

Sesshomaru stopped laughing when he saw the girl determined to fight.

"so, you want to do this the hard way? then let's go!" he ran; his footsteps echoing throughout the silent and dark hallway.

Kagome smirked, then lowered her upper body.

She ran and made Sesshomaru trip down by blocking the path by her arm.

A sharp pain was embedded on her arm, but it was fine for her.

After that, she hugged his leg, then with all her might, she threw him away.

InuYasha couldn't believe his eyes.

Sesshomaru's back was badly injured after he crashed himself against the hard locker.

"Kagome!" InuYasha stood up, and held her hand.

But she whipped her hand, causing him to release her.

Kagome gave a glare. A sharp glare of anger. InuYasha stared back softly.

He noticed her eyes. Instead of chocolate brown, it turned black.

All black.

"Kagome--!"

"SHUT UP!"

The girl pushed him to the ground, then almost planted her balled fist on his cheek.

But when she felt the warmth of his hand holding her another hand, she hesitated to do it.

After that, her raven eyes turned back to it's old color.

"I..I'm sorry..." Kagome looked down; the shadow of her hair covered her eyes.

A trail of tear was seen on her cheek, and also a small sob came out from her mouth.

"Kagome.. it's okay... I understand it... you just lost control, that's all."

"but because of me, you're almost hurt." she whispered back.

He sat up and gave her a warm embrace.

"no worries. As long as we're together, nothing will happen, right?" he said happily.

Kagome nodded then smiled back shyly.

"thanks, InuYasha."

When Sesshomaru was awake, he rubbed his head and sat up, and after opening his eyes, he felt fear when he saw Kagome.

He unnoticed the event happening to the couple for he was so scared about her.

He almost shrieked and ran away.