EIGHT | Special Delivery

"DADDY!" Layla ran full speed in Trey's direction her big brown eyes filled with joy. "I missed you!"

Scooping his baby girl up Trey hugged her tightly. "Lay-Lay you saw me yesterday." He reminded her.

"Yeah but you and mommy yell too much." She told him. "Mommy says she hates you. She says she hates you all the time." She continued on talking as Trey got her settled in the backseat of Tahlia's car. He listened to his daughter talk wanting so badly to blurt out 'Well I hate ya mommy too' But what good would that do? He had to be the bigger person when it came to his 'baby mama'

According to Niyah Trey ruined her life but he didn't understand how. He never lied to her, didn't sell her any pipe dreams about them becoming anything more than what they were. But if he took the time to see things from Niyah's view as twisted as that view may be he'd see that in a way he broke her. He knew she had feelings that ran deep from the very beginning and should have broken things off before it got worse. While her head was in the clouds falling in love Trey was dating this sweet Latina mami from sunset not giving Niyah or her feelings a second thought. Trey had had no intentions on changing his ways even when her belly started to swell. People like to believe her getting pregnant was the universe punishing him by sticking him with the craziest baby mama possible and he was starting to believe that maybe they were right. 

"Oh yeah she hates me?" Trey asked and Layla nodded. "You love me though,right?"

"DUH daddy if I don't den who!" Layla knew the only love her father truly cared about was her love for him and that was unbreakable.

"That's right." He winked at her through the rear view mirror before he put the car in drive.

"Daddy. can I move with you?" Layla asked after a while of not saying anything at all.

Trey didn't even have a place of his own to move himself into. Crashing on his sister's couch driving his sister's car, probably irritating the life out of her roommate. Trey was a good pretender but having to lean on somebody else was killing him. He want's his daughter to live with him and for that to happen changes have to be made. He understood that he made stupid decisions that landed him in the hole he was in now and for Layla he was going to crawl his way out of it. 

"Sure baby girl the moment daddy gets himself together." Hopefully that will be some day soon.

~~~~~~

"I'm going to need them delivered as soon as possible remember no roses she hates those. can you read the card back to me please." Keith spent two months without Deanna. Two months hating himself for the way they left things. Disgusted with his behavior. 

"Yes that's correct. Thank you." He hung up the phone ignoring the looks he was getting from his friends Garrett and Josh. 

Garrett shook his head visibly disappointed and Josh had this ridiculously annoying smile plastered on his face.

"I thought you were over the chubby chasing?" Garret asked. Up until a few weeks ago he didn't even know Deanna's name but he remembered the day Keith met her. They were in chipotle discussing women you know the ones they like ranging from Victoria's Secret models to video vixens and instagram honeys. Then in walked this overly thick chick and out of pure stupidity and having nothing better to do a dare was proposed. 

Josh dared Keith to go over and get her number and Garrett wanted to do one better and dared him to use the number he even bet five hundred dollars that Keith couldn't charm her out of her oversized panties which he did because Keith never really could resist a challenge. It was supposed to end there and that's what they thought before Keith started to have this sudden realisation that he found and lost the love of his life and wanted her back.