FIVE | Failure To Commit

"Lia your brother is still fine!" Traci whispered leaning forward trying to catch glances of Trey who was surprisingly fully clothed. Deanna was beginning to wonder if he owned a shirt.

"He ain't even that cute his head big." Tahlia scrunched up her face. "Don't you have a man?" She asked with a raised brow.

"Yes, and I love my man. Nothing Is wrong with looking as long as I don't touch." Traci knew there was a line. She'd tread closely but she will never cross it.

Simone jumped in smacking her lips. "Shit I'll touch." She eyed Trey like he was a T-Bone Steak and she was starving.

"You would cheat on Kahlil?" Deanna asked. She knew they had their problems but would Simone really step out on him?

Simone flipped her hair. "Girl what Kahlil don't know won't hurt him. Aint like he never cheated on me before!"

Tahlia pointed at her friend giving her a warning look. "Don't you dare drag my brother into your mess he has enough problems of his own!" Just that quick in a matter of seconds Tahlia went from friendly to super overprotective.

"Lia you know I'm only playing." Simone tried to laugh it off but they all knew it was a lie. Simone heard that Tahlia's fine ass chocolate half brother was taking up residence on her couch and rushed over in her skin tight jeans and crop top shirt in hopes of bagging him what she didn't count on was Lia being so snappy about it.

"You should hook him up with Deanna." Simone said trying to divert Tahlia's glare from herself to somebody else. She wasn't low Deanna noticed and she didn't like it one bit.

"Why so he could fool with my best friends heart like he does all them hoes? I think not!"

"I don't need to be fixed up." After Keith and that horrible date with Ray-Ray Deanna thought it was for the best that she didn't rush into anything besides hooking up with Trey never even crossed Deanna's mind. He was only staying until he got his shit together so far it's only been a few days and she already overheard phone conversations between him and other women. He just thought he was so smooth. Same ol womanizing Trey she wouldn't want to go there with him, even if Tahlia did approve.  

"I don't blame you Dee stay single. Relationships are way too stressful," Traci told her. That was her way of trying to make Deanna feel better about being alone. Traci's sympathetic look didn't go unnoticed. 

"I'm gone Lia meeting with Jaz for lunch."Trey walked over to the group shutting the girls up from their little chit chat they thought he didn't hear. He leaned over kissing his sister on the cheek.

Tahlia frowned looking a bit confused. "I thought you were seeing Mia."

He flashed that damn smile. "Nah she's officially off the list. Have a good day ladies."

"Bye Trey!" Traci and Simone said in union causing Deanna to shake her head and Tahlia to roll her eyes annoyed with how fooled her friends were by her brother's charm.

"He is definitely our father's child." The look of disgust on her face said it all, that was far from a compliment.

~~~~~~

Deanna's day was full and when night fall came she was beat. Sadly for her sleep wasn't going to come easy. She rolled around in bed slamming her plush pillow over her face in hopes that she could find some kind of serenity because she was so close to losing her sanity. She cursed whoever built the building with such thin walls. If she heard Tahlia shout "Yes Will fuck me! Right-right there" one more time Deanna was going to lose her freakin mind.