Chapter 31: Gotta do it right (Pt.2)

Chapter 31 (I have my own YouTube account...vedios..Just search Novia Blouse and there it is...please don't be rude, Im fragile.)

::Gotta do it right (Pt.2)::

       |Right after Sansdra and her crush went to the kitchen|

       *°\Sansdra POV/°*

          I don't know what to think. I rather just kiss him and go back to my world forever. But that isn't going to happen because I don't have the guts for it.

           I glance around and saw most people were here right next the living room and a few inside. I uneasily sighed and thought postive, 'We're just gonna talk about simple things, probably kinky, but its gonna be like a walk in the park but carrying 14 pounds of gold. How grateful.

           We entered the kitchen and was surprisingly empty, 'Oh no, lonely means horny.' I thought and started to 'sweat'. Lust sans stopped and turn around and I glance up and he was smirking at me. I quickly looked down with a small blush.

             A few uncomfortable seconds has passed and he finally talked.

             "So um, the reason I brought you here is because,"Lust sans inhale sharply before continuing, "I want to be friends with you." I grew shocked and repeat his words in my mind. 'Is he serious? He wasn't going to be flirty sugar type? He want to be my friend? OoOhh! What should I say?' I thoughy and quickly found a answer.

           I looked at him and he had a expression of regret, I smiled, "Lusty." I said not realizing on what I called him. He looked up slowly and looked at me in the eyes. I gave him a pleasing smile, "I'd love to be your friend." 'Although I want to smack my 'lips' with yours.' I thought but quickly left it.

           Lusty-(For now on Sansdra will call him that because Lustie likes it and tease her) smiles brightly and hugged me. My eyes widen at the sudden impact. Lustya realized and backed away and scratched behind his neck. "S-Sorry, I'm just really happy." he said with a goofy face. I laugh softly and went closer to hug him.

            Unfortunately life doesn't want that, *cough* author *cough*. I stepped on something that felt like a banna peel and I slipped and fall on top of Lusty. I yelped and Lusty couldn't stand and fall of balance and fell backwards. I fell kind of soft but lusty back didn't.

              I went to get off him but... "Ah! O-Ow.." Lusty said in pain. My eyes widen and saw a bone in front of my eyes. 'Oh no...is that his SPINE!?!?' I thought and started to panic. I was inside Lusty ribs somehow and my head was stuck inside him. I looked down and saw his pelvis lower body part and I quickly look up, trying to steady my skull to not get close to his private part.  Lusty notice this sticky situation and I could tell he is blushing madly because I was inside him...

         "You k-know, this is supposed to be the other way around." Lusty said and chuckled. My face exploded into a deep dark yellow. I grew embarrassed and wanted to.get out of him. "Lusty, help me." I weakly said. Lusty slowy sit up and I followed but I was in a discomfort position. I heard Lusty cleared his 'throat' and spoke, "Ok, Sansdra I need you to be very careful and slowly try to get outside."

          I nodded in agreement and started to pull my skull back.I could feel his ribs on the back of my head. He wince on the pressure and his bones being pushed a big harshly. "S-Sansdra, can't you go any l-lower?" Lusty said. I started to panic real bad and wanted this to end. I quickly said, "N-No! I don't want to get close to your..."

            I stopped, not wanting to continue. But lusty undertood the message completely. "Oh." he said. I heard him sigh and felt his hands on the side of my head. "I'm sorry but I'm not risking my ribs to be broken." I wine but slowy went down, closer to his private part. I felt my face heating up even more the more inches I get close to it.