Chapter 6: Booty/Butt

Chapter 6      [Bad words comin up]
                    ==Hehe...butt...hehe...==
::Booty/Butt::

-----___-----(I really like that picture above, hehe, doesn't belongs to me, someone with the name Rogue made it)

             "Ania?"

       'That voice! I heard it somewhere before, yes, I know its mine but...' I thought, trying to figure out where that tone was heard before, if ya didn't know whar she meant. I felt my heart punding, it was starting to hurt. "Oh, hey Pea." Ink said. I looked at Ink and asked, "P?" Ink looked at me with a smile, "Yeah but in P-e-a, its her nickname." I "Oh" and looked at the floor, confused as ever in my life.

     I saw Pea coming closer, and closer until she stopped right in front of me. I didn't know what to do or say, so I just sat there on my butt, in silence. Pea crouched down and sat in front of me, put her hands on my shoulder and said, "I know you like to stare or imagine PJ butt."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

     "WHAT!?!?!?" I shouted. I jumped back in surprise of her shocking sentence. "What?" PJ said. I heard US Undyne Awed, Fell Pap snickered, and sans chuckled. I looked at Pea with a shocking face, "I-I never t-t-think of that! I s-swear, I-I don't!" I felt my face heating up, telling lies was not right.

     Pea did a funny face, "Your stuttering." she sang. I pouted and look away so they don't see my red hot burning face. Pea laughed and PJ chuckled. "Well then, since your here, I'll let you see my 'butt'." PJ said with a smirk. I started screaming inside my mind. 'Wash should I do? Wash should I do? Wash should I do?' I repeatedly thought. Everyone soon started to laugh at my embarrassment.

     I stood up with fierce and shouted to Pea, "W-WELL! YOUR BASICALLY ME KINDA! SO THAT'S MAKES YOU THINK OF PJ BUTT TOO! HA!" I saw Pea skull glowing green. I did a evil laugh. PJ butt in, "Ladies, ladies, please calm down, you both can see my 'butt'." At this point, Pea and I started to blush madly.

      Pea cleard her throat and stood up, with a serious look. Everyone stopped laughing and giggling, the atmosphere she was setting was dark. Her white dot eyes made contact to my eyes. "Ania....answer my question truthfully," I gulped, not feeling ready to answer.

        "Are you fr-

    *BOOM*
"COMMERCIAL BREAK, COMMERCIAL BREAK, YOU'LL WILL HAVE TO WAIT HA HA!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ฯ°[Jess POV]°ฯ

        I woke up with a small headache. I moved a bit, and felt myself in a warm embrace, sheets? There fluffy, I smiled as I thought I was back home. "Nyeh! Your rude comment will not pass my standard!" I instantly open my eyes in shock and confused. I quietly looked up and gasp. Papyrus heard and turn to look at me.

     "Oh! Jess your finally awake! I was for sure you'll wake up if I was here!"

    I stared at him in confused....and shocked, "W....what?" Is said. Papyrus only smiled and got up and went in front of me. I notice his appearance, A plain white shirt with a symbol on the top right, blue shorts, a pair of brown boots, black clothing thing covering his bones, and red gloves. "Human! U-Uh, I mean Jess! Are you hungry?" Papyrus said.

    Right after he said hungry, my stomach growled, thinking there a stray of food, waited to be eating. "Oh! I'll take that as a yes!" He said with a bright smile. I blused and failed covering my face. Papyrus did I never knew he would do. He picked me up bridal style and used his magic to open the door. I squealed and blushed, it felt like fire was planted on my face but it was harmless.

   I didn't question why he was doing this, but for real, I kinda like this. We went down the stairs went pass the living room, I got a view of some other AU's and Ania hugging...Undertale Peasant!? "So human, do you want spicy spaghetti or creamy spaghetti?" I choked a little when I said creamy.  Papyrus had a worried face but placed me down on a chair and started to cook.

      I sat there quietly, seeing Papyrus cooking me food, fills me with

                          BELIEF

--::°Ania POV°::-

       "Are you from another world?"

   I saddened my eyes, "Yeah, a boring world where no true magic lives, just fairy tales." I smiled sweetly, some tears escape my eyes. Pea sigh, "Well, am glad am finially meeting you, face-to-skull, hehe." I chuckled and hugged her happily. We un hugg after a minute and my stomach growled. Fell Pap laughed, "Let me cook you something." then he walked off. I smiled and PJ shouted to Fell Pap, "Hey! Cook for all of us!" , Fell Pap relied, "Bitch, come over here and help me you nigger!"

       PJ huffed and looked at me and giggled. I blushed, 'That was the cuttest giggle I ever heard' I thought. We all went off to the dining table and I saw Jess. "JESS!" I shouted and ran to her side and hugged her. She pated my back but was happy she was being hugged. "Heeeyy." Jess said.

   I let go of Jess and sit beside her. PJ cooked with Fell Pap and UT Pap and cook for all of us and themselves. I felt happy, I am having fun, telling bad jokes 'Rules!' hehe, I couldn't ask for more. After a while, the food was served and few other AU's came along and served themselves and sat down with us.

       US Asgore cooked Butterscotch Pie for all of us, and Woah! It was really delicious! "Hey Ania! Is it true you like PJ butt?" Lust sans asked. I choked on my butt's pie and swallowed and cleared my throat. I took in a deep breath and stared at lust sans, slightly giving him the death stare and said,

   "Yes, he has a nice booty." A few laughed, giggled, two stood silent, and others chuckled. I saw PJ blushed and I soon laughed after that. After everyone was finished, we went to the huge living room and a lot of couches and put on a comedy movie. Jess and I sat next to each other and wispered in her ear, "Jessayrus." she blused and lightly punched me in my arm. I continue to laugh more.

      The lights went out and the movie started. Evrything seemed fine, everyone laughed when something funny came up, even me. Until I felt funny, black dots started to form around me, in my vision, like I was about to faint. "J-Jess."  I said, Jess looked at me and screamed and stood up then backed away slowly. The lights were on and everyone gasped.

    "Whats that!?" "What that circle thing?" "Save her!" " It looks gooey!" " Somebody get her out of that thing!"

     PJ tryed to get close to me and a barrier was surrounded me, letting no one in. He screamed my name, Pea was also shouting my name, attacking the barrier with her bone, sans even used his blaster, but that didn't broke the barrier. I slowly flet myself sleepy, slowly going inside this dark, black world. There shouts echoed in my ears, the circle in front of me kept on getting smaller and smaller, until it disappeared. I went into a deep sleep, and out in the distance, I faintly heard,

         "You and your friend doesn't belong here, now let me fix that, starting with you."

----0___0----

HA! sorry, but yeH! Hoped you liked that, and sorry Undertale Peasant, YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT FOR MOAR, AHAHAHAHAH hehe.....uhhh..Bye bai!

-Novia Creator, Out!