Chapter 11: SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!

Chapter 11          //Bad launguage ahead and tiny sexual\\            

::SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!::

---¡§Ania POV§¡---

    I went outside, carefully listening the raindrops. *d r o p* I look to my left where the drop came. I walked left, jumped up the fence, also, our house is in the corner of the streets to next to our house is the street... Anyways, I kept on walking, trying to hear the soud again but it wouldn't come. I frown, 'Where'd the soud go?' I thought. I moved my body to right and stepped foward but a loud eerie soud came and felt like my head was about to explode. I quickly went to my other position and the errie stopped. I huffed, "So that's how its gonna be, huh you stupid Arod thing!" I shouted, I saw a group of girls looking at me weird....or crazy.

       I sigh and ignore them and thought,'Heh, I don't care, they don't know am from another universe, bitch!' I snickered at my comment. I kept on walking foward in and walked in the sidewalk and head straight to the city, where the big tall buildings are and small or huge shops are at.

°°°|Jess POV|°°°

         I went to the second living room after Ania shout at us to leave. Then I thought I heard her shout, but that's probably my imagination. ....stupid SpongeBob imagination show...

           I walked in the second living room and went to the kitchen to get some dorito chips. Yes, every living room has a kitchen and bathroom. As I was entering the kitchen, I saw a disturbing...scene....I stopped in my tracks,as widen, and slowly walked back. I put my back on the wall and raised my hand to my chest on my beating heart.

         'Holy shit, I just saw Lust Sans nibbing some girl breast! ...EWWW!!!'
       I thought and felt my face heat up. I shooked the scene away from my mind and walked to the couch and saw Papyrus sitting next to US sans, or AKA cinnamon buns and blueberry. 'Awwwe, cute!' I said when I looked at Papyrus AND US sans, NOT JUST PAPYRUS YOU SILLY READERS!! *cough*someone fix the wall please, am losing my mind here*cough*

     They were watching MTT news on whether. Its really about a Robot chasing humans and asking them about the weather, but its actually entertaining and funny to watch. I sat next to Papyrus and he looked at me smiling. "Oh! Hello fellow Jess! Nice seeing you here!" I stood quiet, I didn't knew how to respond. Papyrus frown, "Hmm? Jess, why is your face turning slightly red? Is that tomato sauce?"   I snapped out of it and turn to my right to hid my burning face.

     "U-Um, i-i-its not s-sauce you si-silly s-skeleton!" I heard Papyrus chuckled and I felt his hand glove held my cheek and gently turn my face to him. "Jess, no need to hid from The Great Papyrus!" Papyrus giggled. My face felt like its been shoved of a piece of block made of lava. Suddenly, I felt like crying, my vision has become blurry and Papyrus looks like a egg with swirly clothes. Papyrus eyes socket widen and gave me a big surprising hug. 'Funny, he feels...warm.' I thought.

          Papyrus then said, "Please stop crying, it breaks my heart seeing you cry."  My eyes widen, 'Me?' It thought. Papyrus un-hugg me and I wipe away my tears with my purple sleeves. Papyrus smiled, "Feel all better now, Jess?" he asked me. I laughed, "I am now that your here with your brightening smile."

           I think it was my imagination but I think I saw Papyrus blush a shade of orange but it faded away. *c l i c k* I stood quiet, that wasn't a camera was it?... I looked at US sans.

 I looked at US sans