(A/N) A certain someone tagged me

(A/N) --Bad words ahead, and hates--
(That drawing above belongs to me)
::A certain someone tagged me::

       *Inhales.....exhales*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

    WHAT THE FU-
-------------------------------:-*

      Hi everyone! So, recently, I got tagged by friskrielforever. Hehe, don't worry! I'm not made on the dirty mother fucker fan of this book that she or he loves and that I kinda hate...hehehe~

      But, I have to do it any ways...I mean...I don't have to too, but eh, this is my first time...I-I think...

So! The rule was is ya don't do it then your screwed and have to use your voice and sing and record yourslef and show us and we're all gonna cringe! Sounds awesome right-NOPE! I ain't doin' that! So yeah, your gonna see 13 things about me, and if ya don't care about my well being, then...GET OUT!!!

       Lets begin~

#1
       I'm Mexican but was born in America, thanks parents!

#2
      Whenever I cry, I don't make sounds, so its hard to hear me when I cry. I only sniff from time to time.

#4
       What's my name, what's my name and I hate that song~! *writes name in your forehead* There! Look yourself in the mirror!

#5
       I have a big brother, 20 yrs old...I'm lonely most of the time...so that's why I am here writing books!

#6
     My dad just hugg me while he was eating a apple. And I kissed his cheek, what? Thats what daughters do.

#7
     I'm 13 yrs old....YEAH TEENAGE YEARS!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SMASH MY HEAD OF FRUSTERATION WHEN I GO TO FUCKEN HIGHSCHOOL!!! WAHO-!!

#8
      I love music, and I need music in order to create my dreams.

#9
     I'm very shy to new people or people I met for a long time but don't talk to them and my mom expects me to talk more and I'm like, "I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM!! AND I KNOW THERE PART OF OUR FAMILY BUT HELL, I DON'T EVEN KNOW THERE NAME!!!"

#10
      I read Undertale Smut and x reader....and Pokemom p***...my life has been fucked up cause the first time I watched p*** is when I got my first device, a tablet, and I thought, 'Hmm...if girls have boobies...what do boys have? Because they don't have boobies..."

I was 10.....or 9? Idk...whoops....And my parents never found out! ...there probably gonna read this in the further future...Hi dad!

#11
       I have four friends that ruin all my innocents that was left on me...I was 12...Lets just call them, Paulala, Angieling, Bryinga, and Eemilyly....yup! I now have a officail dirty minded mind! Wahoo!!!

#12
       I know what he**ai is...Anime p***...Ive seen that horrible side of Anime....AND I CAN'T STOP!!!

#13
       I'm bootyful and so are you!

(Since booty is a butt...(foxy the pirate) I just imagine me with a actual butt face...hehe..)

     Thats all-!ERR NOPE WRONG!!

I have to tagg 15 people....hehehe~ Hmmm....I wonder....hehe..

#1 DJcartoonet123
#2 Buaefbhidafubi
#3 MsDragneel150
#4 Nightflur
#5 firefangOC
#6 YK_FanGirl_Merome
#7 Doge12
#8 tiarrabear
#9 TheEpicPreston
#10 octoling_gurl4009
#11 Scarlettwolf34
#12 GreatestTheAuthor
#13 ShogaNekoGirl
#14 AllyCawthon
#15 EchosStorm

EchosStorm made me laugh for almost two minutes by commenting , "I CAN'T HUMAN ANYMORE!!" on chapter 6. It was really funny to me and I thank you for that EchosStorm.

Also I'm so sorry EchosStorm and for the people and friends I've tagged....BUT BO HOO!!! YOU GOTTA DO IT TOO!!!

I was gonna tagg Undertale Peasant and CheerfulBlossom but, I feel like so many people already tagged them and I don't wanna give them more presser...So! Thats all and I'll see you in the next upload!

Bye bai!

-Novia Blouse, Out!