Chapter 5: Undertale Peasant

Chapter 5
                  {Bad word in this chapter}
::Undertale Peasant::

----____----

      "What?" PaperJam said confused.

    'Oh, gesh, oh gesh, oh gesh, oh gesh, oh gesh, oh gesh, oh gesh, oh gesh-' I thought repeatedly. I felt movement on my laps and looked down. I gasp quietly, 'Oh no! She'll faint again if she sees the AU's! Or worse, tell PaperJam that I think he's sexy!' I thought.

           I quickly shouted, "Everyone! Please get out, if Jess sees you all, she'll faint again!" everyone f putrown but Fell Pap did the trick to get them all out. I looked at Jess beau- I mean face and she open her eyes. "A-Ania?" she looked around and quickly sat up. "Woah woah! Calm down!" I said. She looked nervous, "Ania, where are we?" she looked at me for answers.

    I gulp, "We're....." I stopped, and went closer to her ear and wispered, "All the AU's are here, Undertale, Underfell, etc." Jess sat there in silent. I poke her shoulder, trying to get her back. Jess took in a deep breath and got up. "Jess? Where are you going?" she didn't respond and started to walk out of the living room. I reacted quickly and got up and went in front of her and blocked her way.

    "Look,Jess, I don't know what your doing, I know your nervous, but you got to calm down. I know this is extremely new, am scared too." I said. I heard sniffles, Jess was crying.

   Seeing Jess crying, fills you with,

                       DEPRESSION  .

        I open my my mouth to say something but Jess inturpt, "This is not real. This is all a good, horrible dream." I faintly heard a Nyeh in the distance. Jess gasp, she closed her ears with her hands and muttered, "Its not real, its not real, its not real." repeatedly. I felt a poke on my back, I looked back and saw Ink, wanting to speak with my friend. I nodded yes and moved out of his way.

     Ink walked up in front of Jess, 'Please don't scream...' I thought. Ink put his skele hand on Jess shoulder, Jess looked up and her eues widen. "Your...not....real." then she fainted, again. I face palm after that. Ink turned around, "Does she always faint when she sees...unbelievable things?" Ink asked.  "Yup!" Is said. Everyone walked in and sat down on the couches. I even saw UT frisk! 'Woah! Is that how she actually looks? So cool!' I thought.

    UT Papyrus walked up to Jess and crouched down and picked up Jess and went to me, "Ania, if its alright, can I put her in my bed?" he asked. "YESS!!" I shouted, everything went silent. I felt eyes on me, I cleared my throat and spoke calmly, "Yes, you may." I bowed down and chuckled devilishly. 'Jessayrus will become true!' I thought. Everyone started to talk again and laughter, giggles, and puns, was heard.

   I went over to one of the couches and sat down next to Dream, who had the doll, but the doll had clothes. I sat there bored of my mind until I looked around and looked eyes to PJ, I blused and looked away. I heard him chuckled. I pouted and I instantly remember me calling him a sexy basterd, I felt my face like it was dumped on lava.

          I heard a giggle besides me, "Ania, I can hear your 'Positive' thoughts." I slightly choked on my silva. I angrily stared at Dream, "Stop reading my thoughts." I said sternly, Dream put up his hands in defense, "Sorry, but I can't help it, I can hear everyone positive thoughts. Even PJ." 
     'Thats it!' I shouted in my brain. I got up and went out of the living and went outside and closed the door behind me. I took in a deep breath of the refreshing air. I sat down on the porch, swiftly swinging my legs back and fourth.. I sigh and looked at the sky, purple, pickish and blueish, was setting, 'Its like what? 5:40 PM?' I thought.

   I heard the front door open then close. I looked at the door, in front of it was UT sans. I felt a shiver down my spine, 'His white dots are not there...just black.' I thought. There was a ackward silence between us. I felt slightly uncomfortable, I changed my sitting style, trying to get comfortable.

    "ania... " sans said.

  I looked away, too scared to look at his face. "Are you...familiar with Undertale Peasant?" My heart jumped at beat. I suddenly felt empty, cold. I was trembling, didn't want to answer. "ania, please answer me, i need to know." I sigh and looked at sans, his white dots where back, looked serious. I open my mouth, "Y-....yes.."

    sans grin went a bit smaller, "very well then, she's here in the house by the way." My eyes widen, I was about to ask sans bout somethin' but he teleported. I can feel the whole world cold. 'Undertale Peasant? But...that's me! Well, in YouTube yeah...but, its still me...just in another body..' My forehead started to hurt.

    As nervous I was, I got with trembling legs and went inside the house. I heard voices in the living room, but only few. I peeked inside the living room and saw CTPaperJam, UF Papyrus, UT frisk, US Undyne, Ink, and Error. I stopped peeking and put of Spy mode. Which I basically dance really weird.

      I was done, I put my hands together and said, "Am a ninja." hold up, 'I mean Spy.' I thought. I looked in at the side of the living room, there was stairs going up in a circle style. I stepped back a few steps, and fast run like SANIC(sonic)!! All of a sudden, I felt like I was running forever. I stopped moving but my legs were moving? I stopped runninh and looked down, my feet were off the ground and red aura was around my body. 'Shit! Am caught!' I shouted in my mind.

     "Human? Why are you in a rush?" Fell Pap said. I felt my body being moved. And I was next to Fell Pap and he put me down. I circled my fingers, didn't knew what to say... "Ania, what's wrong?" PaperJam said. I looked up, seeing all of them. I felt something hot inside my chest, my eyes were getting watery, blurring my vision. I closed my eyes and fell to the ground, my right hand was on the floor, balancing me, and my left hand was covering my eyes, trying to stop crying.

     Almost immediately, everone came to me, but PaperJam came in first. "Ania..." PaperJam said. I kept on crying, my forehead started to hurt. Out of the blue, PJ hugged me. My eyes open widen, air escape my mouth, I stood there frozen. "Ania, please stop crying, its crushing me heart, and I don't know why, I just met you, but I feel like I met you before, like friends...."

    I hugged back, putting my forehead into PJ shoulder, crying loud. I was gritting my teeth, trying hard not to cry out loud. A loud *THUD!!!* was heard by the front of the house.

             "WHERE IS SHE!?!?"

      I gasp, 'Oh no..no,no,no,no, NO!-' I felt scared to death. I un hug PJ, put my two hands in my mouth, not believing what I just heard. "she's at the living room."  I heard a gasp, I looked to the right and saw... Undertale Peasant.

      "Ania?" Undertale Peasant said.

-----____-----

Wiggidy Diggidy Wassup meh homies! Lol, hey! Hopes of me of you liking this story, knowing that someone is going to comment and vote fills me with,

          DETERMINATION!

Lol bye bai!

-Novia Out!