Purely Yours *{7}* - Blissful Shocks

I know this is a delayed dedication but I havent posted in a while to give you one haha.

She made me an AMAZING story info banner which i love so much so I want to dedicate this to you. Thanks so much! :D:D

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                              Purely Yours  ~ {Chapter Seven} ~

“I’m really weird…, no I’m not…, I’m really weird…, no I’m not.”

I plucked the leaves of a small weeded flower as I walked to school, completely lost and confused in my thoughts.

I stopped briefly to scowl at the last petal.

“I’m really weird…,”

I groaned, throwing the stem to the side before continuing trudging along the path, the sun hiding behind the grey clouds, mirroring my feelings just then.

Two out of three flowers had told me that something was wrong with me and even though it was unreliable I couldn’t help but agree with it. The mark on my palm proves it.

No one else that I know of has a mark like I did. Research through the internet, books, doctors and specialists were all clueless of it and that angered me most. It made me feel like I was a new species, a tester dummy that has no one to ask questions or information about it.

I pulled my usual oversized hoodie sleeve up, revealing my mark that I knew absolutely nothing about, other then it was there when I was born.

“He must think I’m a loser…,” I said quietly to myself, tracing the lines of the golden yellow mark. Yet the expression on his face yesterday wasn’t one of confusion and disgust. It looked as if he was in pain, extreme pain.

I wasn’t someone who was usually easily confused yet when it came to him, everything in my mind seemed jumbled. Ever since we came back from the New Year’s break I’ve been lost when I tried to figure Xavier out. His personality and mind just puzzled me so much that I felt like demanding for him to tell me what was up with him. Though I knew the second I was in front of him his mere presence would make me feel small.

Another groan left my lips as I finally made it to the school, the thought of it being Friday not even cheering me up.

Stepping through the gates I pulled my hood even more over my head, shoving my hands in the single front pocket to my hoodie.

The sound of the bell met my ears and I silently cursed, picking up my pace when I went tumbling into someone, stumbling back but managing to stay upright.

“Sorry!” I said hastily, pushing my hoodie away to look up and I mean… way up.

I noticed he was from the football team immediately and backed up, nervousness running through me.

“Watch it loser,” he hiss harshly, the guys around him chuckling at his words.

I felt myself quiver, feeling afraid. Before I could apologize again he push past me roughly, making me fall to the cement ground as pain flashed through my legs and hands.

A yelp left my lips as they laughed walking away to class, leaving me there with cuts and slight blood dripping from them and soaking through my pants and hoodie.