Chapter 21

Hey!

Sorry for a long wait!

I havent been up to writing!

VOTE

and

COMMENT

-Elyse

___________________________________

            I didn’t want their pity. I saw it in their eyes as they looked at me. The only one who didn’t was Derek. He just looked ticked off and in pain, he didn’t even look at me and that clenched my heart. 

            I looked at the bed since I was sitting, saying nothing. The whole room was quiet as I just spilled my whole life and how I felt about myself. I did, I felt useless. Tears blurred my vision. I closed my eyes, tears falling down my face but I didn’t move to wipe them off. I let the cold tear fall down my chin where I fell on my hospital gown.

            The room was filled with pity, anger and sorrow. Two things I didn’t want people to feel about me. I didn’t deserve them. I didn’t deserve Derek. I knew I had to leave. Derek deserve a better mate than me, a broken girl and the pack deserved a better female alpha.

            I got up, none of them noticed since they were still frozen in shock. I quickly got out of there, running to my room and changed out of the hospital gown. I looked at my stomach, seeing a medium size scar there. Of course it was going to be a scar; I have been in a coma for nine months.

            Great, I missed Christmas, New Years and everything. I wiped the tears off my face. I ran down stairs, pulling my t-shirt down as it rode up my hips as they swayed.

            “Where are you going?” someone asked, wrapping their arms around me and I shivered at the touch.

            I sighed and couldn’t help myself but lean myself to him so our bodies were touching. “I don’t know how many times I have said this,” I said, chuckling to myself at the thought. “But I'm leaving.”

            “Why?” he asked, his eyes looking sad.

            “Because you deserve someone better, you all do. All I'm doing to this pack is adding drama and trouble. I'm not letting you guys get killed for me. My dad’s after me, Leader is after me and someone else who is in charge of Leader is after me,” I said. “And you Derek. I'm not going to let you get killed protecting me. You deserve someone that makes you happy and right now, I can’t. I mean, look at you. You look like a zombie and it’s because of me. You deserve some one so much better than me.”

            I turned and walked away, grabbing the door knob. Someone grabbed my arm, twirling me around and smashed his lips to me, sparks flowing through me. My hands wrapped around him, tugging at his hair as I kissed him back. He pulled away from me, leaving my breathless. He leaned his forehead against mine, and I stared him in the eyes, memorizing them.

            He tugged at me hair softly and I smiled at him. “I don’t want you to leave. I want you and no one else. You are the only one that makes me happy, I cannot live without you. I don’t want anyone else. Yea, we might have some complications but that’s the fun part of it. I want to protect you; I want to be on your side for the rest of my life. I know, I sound whipped,” he chuckled at the thought and I couldn’t help but smile bigger at every word. “I love you.”