Chapter 6

Okay, so this is just a filler!

Some people are confused on the mate things so i hope this help!

If it doesnt, just ask me and i will explain, im sorry if it doesnt!

Im not the best, i am only 13...almost 14 Though, in 21 DAYS!! hehe

Anways..hope you like

Vote

and

Comment!

-Elyse

___________________________

Derek’s POV

            She clunged to me, making fun of the bimb….Killy, it was pretty funny but I couldn’t concentrate. All I could think about what Logan, I felt a slight pull with her and I rolled my eyes. Great, her birthday was soon, no wonder I was acting like this.

            I heard Killy storm off and Logan chuckled and I also tried to stop from laughing, why was I even laughing? I should be mad but I couldn’t be. Logan pulled away from me, leaving my feeling…empty?

            I smirked. Oh yea, I was totally going to have some fun right now. I looked over at her, seeing her staring at me confused and I smirked. She had no clue what would happen on her eighteenth birthday.

            I looked at her neck, seeing the skinny but long scar on her neck. It bothered my wolf to see it there, knowing that someone hurt her but I would never let that show. It was my wolf, not me and I had more control over my wolf until she turned eighteen. It affected us both, her smell would become stronger, the pull would also, the sparks will go whenever we touch and we would be so attractive of each other. It would feel wrong to be even touching another person, especially when it comes to alphas.

            She looked at me with anger as I glared at her. I know bipolar much? She turned to leave as I grabbed her by the arm, pushing her into the wall. “When is your birthday?” I whispered in her ear and she shivered, not with fright and I smirked, putting couldn’t help but feel pleased that I did that to her. She swallowed, staring at me, taking shaky breaths, she looked like she was fighting her body but she just couldn’t move. “It’s soon, isn’t it? The pull is weak but I can feel it, and so can you.”

            “I-I have no idea w-what you mean,” she stuttered and I held in a chuckle as she glared at me but her body kept leaning in closer to me for my touch.

            “Really, so this doesn’t bother you,” I asked, kissing her neck as I felt her freeze. I kissed up to the bottom of her ear, kissing it as she moaned and I smiled. It was her sensitive spot, just where I would mark her. My wolf was going crazy by then, telling her to make her but I was having too much fun and ignored him. Nibbling on her ear, moans keep escaping from her mouth, turning me on. If she didn’t shut up, I was going to take her right here on the wall. She titled her neck, as I started sucking on his, more moans escaping through her mouth and she closed my eyes, her body pressing up against mine. I lifted my head, knowing I needed to stop now and she looked at me, smiling and then suddenly angry as she came back to her senses.

            She pushed me as I flew to the other side, landing on my hands and knees and I glared at her. “Don’t ever to that to me again,” she growled and I stormed out, feeling a smirk grow on my face but my wolf was growling at me for being stupid.