Chapter 19

CHAPTER 19!

I just realized that this story is going to be VERY long....

I LIKE IT!

LOL

ANWAYS....COMMENT and VOTE

OH yea...AND FAN ME!

THANKS

-Elyse

______________________________________________________

Derek’s POV

            It is now April, nine months since Logan has been in a coma and hasn’t even moved an inch the whole time. The only way I knew she was alive was the beating of the machine from her heart and the lowering and raising of her chest as she breathed. 

            Let me tell you, I was a mess. I haven’t slept in the past two weeks, not eaten since I can remember. I’ve been sitting in this hospital room, waiting for my only love to wake up, to see her beautiful eyes I miss so much.

            “Come on, Derek, she wouldn’t want you to be this way,” Kenzie said and I growled at her and she sighed, walking out of the room. I didn’t forgive Kenzie, I knew she did it for her mate but she couldn’t have just told me.

            We found out who shot Logan, it was her father. Why none of us saw this coming, we didn’t know. We just couldn’t believe something like this could happen. Why wouldn’t someone want their child dead?

            When Logan first got here, they loved her to death, telling them how much they missed her and now, after she left from being kidnapped by leader, they suddenly was her dead. It makes no since but I guess that how crazy people’s minds work, more like insane.

            I sat down on the chair, next to her body and grabbed her small, cold, pale hand into mine. “Logan,” I whispered, moving her hair out of her face and tucking it behind her ear. “Please wake up,” I pleaded.

            “Derek, you need to eat,” my mom said as she walked in, carrying a tray and I shook my head.

            “I'm not going to eat,” I growled and she sighed, setting the tray on the seat before looking at me.

            “I am your mother, you do not talk to me like that,” she said and I sighed, not even looking at her.

            “I'm sorry,” I whispered, still looking at Logan’s sleeping face, it bringing me to tears, seeing her peaceful but putting me in pain, not seeing her smile, her beautiful eyes, that angel voice I missed so dearly.

            My wolf whined as we stared at her. He wanted nothing but for her to wake up

Kenzie’s POV (starting to really not like her…LOL)

            I sat down on Ethan’s lap, tears falling down my face. “He hates me,” I whispered.

            “No he doesn’t,” he said, kissing me on the forehead. “He's just upset.” I sighed.

            If only he knew the whole story. I wrapped my hands around his fist, seeing that it took two of my hands to hide his fist. I giggled at the thought but stopped as Derek’s mom walked in. (I forget her name, if you know it, please tell me)