Chapter 7

Sorry i didnt put this on last night, forgot

Do the usual

Vote

and

comment

please

-Elyse

______________________________

                The rest of the morning was amazing; I played with Travis on guitar hero and won every song. He started getting mad as I laughed at him as he kept missing the notes and I didn’t, and I haven’t even played the game.

            “I LOVE ROCK ‘N ROLL,” I screamed along the song and started laughing as people stared at me like I was crazy.

            Finally someone decided to sing along with me. “I LOVE ROCK ‘N ROLL, SO PUT ANOTHER DIME IN THE JUKEBO, BABY,” Kenzie and I screamed on the top of our legs, as I still beated Travis as we played. I looked the time, seeing it saying it was. “LUNCH TIME,” I screamed, dropping the guitar as he was looking for a song and ran to the kitchen as people shook their heads at me but couldn’t help and smile.

            “What are you wearing?” my mom asked, looking over at my clothes. I had on my black t-shirt that said “I want you bad,” in red with a yellow little chick underneath it. I thought it was cute with my short shorts and socks.

            “My amazing, sexy clothes,” I said, with a ‘duh’ voice and she snorted, chuckling as people snickered and I smiled, trying to act innocent.

            “What are we going to do with you,” my dad said, shaking his head and I skipped to the back porch after grabbing a baloney sandwich.

            “Where are you going?” Kenzie asked and I rolled my eyes.

            “On a run, I haven’t for like two weeks,” I said and she smiled.

            “I'm going with you, love you Ethan,” she said, kissing him on the cheek and walked outside with me.

            We were walking in the woods to get father into the woods were humans do go. Might not be the best thing for a human to see, a giant wolf running around in the woods, talk about chaos. Kenzie stopped and turned me around. “Look I didn’t come here to run with you,” she said.

            “Come on Kenzie, I need to run. My wolf is begging me, so can we talk after please,” I said and she nodded, as I ate the last bite of my sandwich and turned into my wolf as Kenzie did also. She was beautiful. She was all gray with a black spot on her eye and the tip of her tail, she was so cute. I barked at her, getting her attention with my dark brown wolf with a white paw, patch on my eye and part of my tail. She looked my way, tilting her head as I pointed to the west and she nodded, both of us running that way, the wind running through my fur.

            After two hours, we stopped, taking a drink from the stream and turned back to human. “Wow, that felt amazing,” I said, laying down on the soft grass as Kenzie did the same.

            “I know, I miss that feeling,” she said and I nodded with agreement.

            “So what did you want to talk about?” I asked.

            “About you and Derek,” she said and I groaned, putting my hands on my face as she sighed. “Logan, you need help.”

            “Why?” I asked turning to look at her, she was dead serious.