Chapter 9

I AM SO SORRY!

Im so sorry!

VERY SORRY

Sorry i didnt upload!

I just didnt want to write

i know, LAME! but i got tired of it, but im back! :D

YAY

you know, you should comment

and

vote

-Elyse

______________________________ :D

“Why—

            “Because,” she growled.

            “No, I don’t,” I growled, back. “The Ninja Wolf is who I am and nobody; I mean nobody can change that in a million years.”

            “Well, we will try,” my dad said and I looked up at him.

            “You know, I don’t get you,” I said. “First you were happy to see me, happy to see that I was the strongest, quickest werewolf out there and that I cared about you guys still. Then you went to I hate me being the Ninja Wolf and wanting me to be with Derek. It seemed like you’re just nice with Billy so he could leave me behind.”

            My mom snorted. “Please, I don’t trust that boy,” she said. Straight from then, all I saw was red, my wolf craving for her blood for saying that. She was really sensitive when you went to Billy.

            I felt arms wrap around me, so fast I didn’t see them coming and pulled me into the kitchen before I could react. I heard Travis screaming and mom in the background but I didn’t care, I was just staring, more like glaring, at the person who took me out of the living room, Derek.

            “You need to calm down,” he whispered.

            “Calm down,” I growled, taking a step forward. I knew my wolf was in control, she didn’t want to hurt our mate but she was ticked off and would do anything to get our mother’s blood on our hands right now. “She is horrible, mean, cruel, selfish and—

            “Angel,” he whispered and I paused, looking him in the eye in shock and from the looks, he was shocked he said that also.

            “Angel?” I asked, whispering. “Angel,” I said again and growled. “What's up with this pack, always ticking me off and then I get mad and they tell me to calm down? If they want me calm, then don’t irritate me!”

            “Lo—

            I cut him off. “I'm leaving,” I mumbled, running out of the kitchen and straight up into my room, using my wolf speed to help me not get caught. I was the fastest wolf alive and right now, I was totally grateful, and it was just my family.

            Speeding around the room, I grabbed some clothes, stuffing them into my bag, changing into a tank top belly shirt, shorts and sneakers, stuffing my boots and some high heels into the bag also, zipping it up all in thirty seconds. I sighed, running my hand through my hair, looking in the mirror for one last time and walked downstairs with my bag on my back.

            “Where—

            “Leaving,” I simply said, grabbing the door knob as I was pulled back, a growl ripped through me; gosh this seems like deja vu.