Chapter 15

I know..

Im very bad..

IM

SORRY

PLEASE

FOOOORGIIIVE MEEEE!

IIIII

SORRRYY!!! :)

BY

THE WAY

I AM SORRY THAT THESE CHAPTERS ARE GETTING SHORTER!

I WILL TRY AND MAKE THEM LONGER!

IT JUST SEEMS LIKE

when i wanted then to end...it gets shorter every day..

so i guess i have to make a new plan and make then longer..

great...

anways..

thanks for reading my rambiling..

I'll let you go!

Remember

COMMENT

and

VOTE

though

PLEASE

-Elyse

____________________________________

I sat on the cold cement floor, tears falling down my eyes. How could they just leave me? Leave me like I was nothing but a piece of trash that’s been stomped on hundreds of times.

Flashback

            “Why is that?” Derek asked, letting go of Leader and he fell to the floor, gasping for air.

            “What?” Travis asked.

            “I said if he dies then I die,” I mumbled, close to tears at the thought of that happening.

            “What do you mean be that?” Derek asked, his voice dragging out each word as he tried to calm his self-down. I didn’t know if he was mad at Leader or me or at both of us.

            “That can only happen if he marks her,” my mom said, sounding horrified at the thought and other people gasped at Derek looked at me in shock, then anger and then pure disgust.

            “No,” I screamed, shaking my head. “That’s not true, he didn’t mark me. You could tell if he did.”

            “But it doesn’t explain why you said that,” Travis growled and I looked up at him in shock, seeing his face filled with disgust also as he glared at me. “Let’s go, we shouldn’t have came and rescued her.”

            “Yea,” Derek said, walking away as I grabbed his arm, yanking so he looked at me. For once I was pleading with me and he didn’t listen to me.

            “Derek,” I whispered. “You have to believe me,” I cried.

            He shook his head, ripping his arm away from me. “I don’t have to; you won’t even tell me anything about you. How could I trust someone when that person doesn’t trust me?”

            “Derek, please,” I pleaded, tears blurring my vision but I held them in.

            “No,” he screamed, clenching his jaw.

            “FINE,” I screamed. “THEN LEAVE.”

            And that’s exactly what they all did; even Leader and his followers left the building, leaving me all alone.”

Flash back over with

            I laid down on the bed, still not remembering how I got into a hotel, got a key, took a shower and put new clothes on. It was a blur to me I didn’t even want to relive.

            Tonight as I looked up at the celling, all I could think about was why did this happen to me? Why couldn’t I just be a normal human?

            For all of you humans that are reading this. You might want a life like me, right? Being a werewolf sounds cool but if you think about, it’s not. I get mad easily, I can’t choose the person I love, I was bitten at six, my family, friends and mate are disgusted with me, thinking that Leader marked me which he didn’t. It was when he bit me; his saliva went into my blood stream when he bit me, and his blood from when he cracked his tooth as I thrashed around in his mouth. And last, I have nowhere to go.

            I closed my eyes, finally falling into a deep sleep, knowing that I was safe for once.

***

            “Please,” I whispered, pulling out my puppy face as he chuckled, kissing my bottom lip before going to the counter, asking the person as I smiled away, grinning ear to ear as he came back with a cone of ice-cream and I eagerly took it away from him, licking the chocolate of the side.

            “I love you,” he said suddenly and I chuckled, grabbing his hand and entwining our hands and I smiled up at him.

            “I love you too Derek,” I said and he leaned closer, brushing our lips together, leaving mine tingly as he stood up straight, smirking as I pouted again and he chuckled.

***

            “Should we wake her?” someone asked as I grunted, blinking my eyes, seeing three other men, looking at me curiously.

            “What?” I mumbled, still tired from the lack of sleep as they just stared at me as I sat up, rubbing my eyes. “I'm not going to kill you,” I snapped, I smelled them. Werewolves.

            “Sorry, we just found out about a lone wolf,” one of them said and I frowned.

            “I'm sorry, I'm just passing through,” I whispered, forcing on a small smile but they looked unconvinced. “I’ll get out of here soon as possible.”

            “Uh nope,” one said, sitting down right next to me. “Tell us what's wrong,” he said.

            “Don’t,” I pleaded and he sighed, nodded as the three left the room, leaving my alone once again. I laid back down, falling to sleep.

            “Logan,” someone whispered, shaking me and I groaned, hitting the person, feeling sparks and I snapped my eyes open, staring at those eyes I have been waiting to see.

            “Derek,” I whispered, grabbing his head and smashed my lips to his before he could say anything.

________________________________

I'm sorry its short..

I just wanted to end it like that..

it was sweet and it is Valentines day!

oh and about that..

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY <3

Remember

VOTE

and

COMMENT

THANKS

-Elyse <3