Chapter 3 part 1

AHH, i cant believe you guys!

6 VOTES!! Thank you! Haha, it might not be alot to some of you, but to me, ITS ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh, i cant believe this! Seems like a dreeaamm

Okay, im going to stop before this gets out of hand, lol~

Anyways..Thanks for reading!

VOTE
AND COMMENT!
PLEASE
THANK
YOU
-Elyse

________________________________________________

I ran and ran and ran, I didn’t know how much I ran, tears pouring down my face and I sat down, leaning on a branch, changing back into human, still wearing my clothes I had on earlier. I wiped the tears off my face, looking around and noticed I were I was. I gasped, noticing it was getting dark but didn’t care, it was beautiful. There was a small meadow in front of me, covered in purple and yellow flowers.

            “Isn’t it beautiful,” someone asked and I turned my head, looking at a lady around her late thirties, dark brown hair and green eyes, reminding me of Derek. “I'm sorry I didn’t introduce myself, I'm Derek’s mother, Linda,” she said.

            “Hi, I'm Logan,” I said as she sat down next to me.

            She laughed. “I know, I heard you yelling at my son,” she said, smiling.

            “Oh, I'm sorry, it’s just I get ticked off when people start asking questions about my past, I didn’t have a good past,” I said, forcing a smile. “I try so hard to forget about it and just live my life in the present but it always gets to me somehow and I absolutely hate it.”

            “Not to pry or anything but why did you leave when you were six?” she asked and I sighed.

            “I was threatened,” I snapped, and she looked at me, curiously, trying to read my face but I held my emotionless face. I stood up, walking through the meadow, mushing some beautiful flowers.

            “Threatened by whom?” Linda asked.

            “Someone,” I said, slowly. “Look, I don’t want to talk about it,” I said and she nodded.

            “I understand sweetie but when you are ready, I will be there,” she said and I smiled.

            “Thanks, you are the first one that have said that to me and haven’t yelled at me because I yelled at Derek,” I said and she chuckled.

            “Don’t worry, Derek needs to be yelled at by a lady sometimes and ones that aren’t his mother,” she said and I laughed.

            “Don’t worry, if he keeps acting like this, he will be getting a lot of yelling,” I said and she laughed with me.