Spin-off 3: Source...

July 3rd, 2033

Shenzhen, China

The big screen of China Resources Headquarters, Aka Bullet Building.  Now displaying the speech of Walter B. Moore, The President of United States.

"We've already won for the peace by sacrifice part of the desert, and put it to the Mediterranean Sea.  We'll remember this moment. "

(Chinese)"American won again. "

"Yes, they got the biggest profit in the world.  The resources of Potentialem will be largely developed. "

"What is Potentialem? "

"The latest discovered substance.  Which distributed in Sahara desert, Greenland, and Antarctica.  They're buried in the ground, but no useful to find by satellites. "

"So that is rare? "

"Maybe.  Potentialem can product a lot of energy.  They're in the Earth thousands of years, some rumor that Potentialem is not from Earth. "

Houston, Taxes, United States

Breenr-Unnal.  He stopped many conspiracies and moments, but some are still happened.  He wants to know that what's wrong in the Terra.

Someone protest President Walt.

"You're destroying the world, President!  If you keep these wars at another places.  You're children, or grandson, OR GRANDDAUGHTER!  WILL DIE IN THEIR 'HERO' DEEDS.  LISTEN! "

"You *****A*****! "

Demonstration occurs in Downtown Houston, Unnal asks them about this happen.

"Is the world goes better after Sahara Event? "

"You should thanks for our world police.  They don't care about peace.  Just their profit. "

"So that's not over? "

"Ummm... "

Next day, Unnal finds some data about some conspiracies information.

"July 4th, 1980; July 1st, 1985; June 29th, 1989.  And then, September, 1999; September, 2000 ... Who makes these moment? "

He is still a member in Rina, so he can find directly to Dr. Venus Bell.

"This situation is worse than imagination.  We stopped these bad things but they're still happen.  Can you tell me what is this? "

"Yes.  We've prevent them.  However, we can't change essences by the others.  There is still have many unrepentant people.  Are you sure you'll make all of the people protect the environment? "

"I ... I don't think this meaning. "

"Like Potentialem, that the new energy, which will make many carbon dioxide when mining, or cause earthquake, finally damage the atmosphere.  They're still mining these. "

"But I hope these moment will resolve.  Never happen again. "

"We'll fight this forever.  Big disaster in 2050 will be stopped. "

If change the future, change himself first.  But Unnal's mood ...

January 10th, 2051

Ronald Stone Jr., The CEO of Oasis Enterprise.  Who wants to be the President of the United States.  Now he's interviewing with the TV show.

"I failed that to be the governor in Nevada, but now President.  I'll do the best in our country, we don't let this explosion of 1989 repeat again, and again. "

"So, what's happening in these years? "

"Maybe some foreign people hidden in some research organizations.  They want to prevent the happening of the bad news.  They just delay this time, not totally.  So I don't believe these 'future'. "

"You don't think that's good? "

"They just save the people thousands of times, but they'll fail in one time.  Honestly, they haven't change them.  So, growing our economy must be the first.  This is our future, not theirs. "

However, that's too late.

Old Terra Date: Augest 1st, 6815.  

Unknown planet date: 13001-015-012-001

*Our environment has a big problem. We need some help. *

*We have already put the signal to outer space.  Someone will come. *

*Hope this. *