Chapter 2: Lab in NATEA

National Advanced Technologies And Experimental Agency -- A research agency creates latest technology, and explore strange events and the risks of the future.  The latest laboratory had just located to 200 Greenwich Street since 2099.

Greg White, one of the members of NATEA meets Alec Newton, agency executive.

"Please sit here, Greg. "

"Thanks. "

"I'm gonna talk about something else, which is the unusual appearance. "

"We're doing this work, but, what is that mean? "

"Our member, Ms. Bell. "

"Venus?  She's just a super brain, does she have any other uncommon things? "

"NATEA has established 40 years ago, and Venus was the one of founders, but we attention to her who is still younger, and we're getting old. "

"There are many ladies like to make up, so she's beauty. "

And Greg's watch rings.

"Just one minute, Mr Newton. "

"Hey, is me, Venus.  Would you come to the LabRoom in 60 floor? "

"Okay, I'll come later. "

"So, please pay attention to Venus, if she has other stuff, please call me later. "

In LabRoom.

"Hi, Greg."

"Venus.  Wow, These engines are amazing, how they will run? "

"We're thinking about those aircraft running faster with bio energy, and let some space companies to make it. "

"Bio energy, I see, these machines are best of 22 century, right?  And how many items we're created?  Some history I've forgot. "

"We bought Biosphere 2 and rebuilt it, and let some people lived in space; decreased to develop fossil fuels, so our energy is not a problem, we can done it. "

"And some machine, what is the ... "

Unexpectedly there has a breaking news on the glass screen.

"The Arctic Circle frequents strange phenomenon in recent times: Glacier of global melted 8%, this appearance caused by high concentration of carbon dioxide. "

Venus gets headache.

"Flood, flood, the flood is coming, it swallows all of the cities.  Nooooooo ... "

"Are you okay?  can I take you to the hospital? "

"I ... "

People are done in most of the matters, but how comes the carbon dioxide?  Why Venus can see the future without the dream machine?