Chapter 10: Venus Confronts The Kidnappers

"Ahhhhhhhh! "

Venus finds the root of the crying sounds, when she covertly open the door, the children were trussed up.

(Chinese and Indian)"I want my mommy! " "I want daddy! "

"I want to go home! "

"Stop these jerking noise!  If you don't get the money, I'll drop in your ... "

"Who's in here? " "Maybe someone discovers us. "

"We have to take these cargo to other Asia areas. "

Some partners search the anyone who finds them, Venus tries to hide herself, but one step on the hard stuff and almost falls down.

(Chinese)"Someone goes here! " "Catch him! "

They look at the dark side.

"Nobody. " "Fine. " "Let's work continue. "

"Agh. " Venus falls down, but she needs to find secret road to the children's room.

Suddenly, somebody catches her.

"Hmmm ... "

"Is me. "

"Shhhh. Laura, you follow me.  There're kid mongers inside the door. "

"Still has kidnapping? "

"We have to get the children from these.  I just find the vents, but ... "

18 hours before the third wave.

"It's better.  Just need to treatment a little. "

"Not like you, we can get well faster.  Going through the vent and save the children, I'll divert these kidnapper to the danger. "

"You really want to do it?  You'll kill these men by your prediction. "

"They destroyed their family. "

"Are they don't have parents? "

Venus thinks in few seconds.  "I know how I'll do. "

She goes out.

(Chinese) "Is a lady! " "Look that she, that's ... "

"Guys, are you want to play with me?  I have many games we can play, what do you want? "

"Um, I want you to come in our room. "

"Okay, that's right.  But that's road was sealed, would you want to go down one floor? "

"Yes! " "go down the stairs. "

At the same time, She takes two people to this location she predicted, but mind that Laura's notice.

"Get into the small room, quickly!! " "We come in! " "Close the door! "

Suddenly, the flood comes again, anything pushed to ground floor.

"That was close, so close.  We have to go to the platform and run by the subway.  There's one way to safe. "

" ... No one would be better, like you. "

"We're no any way, Qing. "

"My parents just care with their selves, they won't pay me anything.  I was cheated all of the net worth, and many debts on me.  There's no useful of my life, until you save us. "

"Where are you from? "

"Haikou. " "So they're gone.  You don't need to see this bad.  There is a vent, we can use this to escape. "

Laura comes to children's room.

(Chinese)"Someone help us, we're safe. "

She uses SmartCard to call Venus.  "Hello, are you okay now?  I just find the kids though the vent.  But I don't know Chinese.  How should I do? "

"Get something to blank the glass.  And let children climb into the vent, and though until the platform. "

(Chinese)"They're coming! "

When the another door opened, someone comes in with tools.

"Teddy! "

"I won't just left you under the sea.  You need help by someone, and I'm waiting for your signature. "

Teddy locked both of the doors, just left the vent.

"Quickly, they're really coming. "

After all of the children climbed up.

"Done. "

The kidnappers come to see this room.

(Chinese)"It locks down. "

"Where are Qing and Wei? "

"Maybe ... maybe rinsed by flood. "

"Rinse?  Maybe?  These two men are ... "

The door opens.

"WHERE ARE THE KIDS!!!! "

"Faster.  Go into the train. " "They're all come inside. "

(Chinese)"Chase this subway train! "

"They're chasing us. " "The flood is coming. "

After the subway crosses the flood, Teddy finds a girl's bow.

"We lost one boy and one girl! "

"Maybe the flood took them. "

Teddy Uses his watch to call the MiniCraft.

"I'll find them, Laura.  Wait for your fan. "