Chapter 11: Battle on the sea

16 hours before third wave.

Venus and Wei go though the sea by MiniCraft.

"Qing says that he'll drive away by the sphere ship. "

"How did he know that spaceship? Is that this ship? I have to see that happen. "

The Minicraft lands close to the Sphere. Venus gets off, and a flashlight shoots to her arm.

"Are you okay, Lady? " "Just burnt my skin. "

"Don't close to me, two things!!! I'll destroy everyone who don't believe me. "

"No, don't do this. They just could't accept. Let the kids go, please. "

"Alright. We can see the future. Come with me, I'll leave the children. "

"Don't believe these crazy words. He's drugged. "

"This man is difficult to beat. Just me can confront. "

"Unnal, Can I continue to say? "

"Let other people out of there! "

"Hide, Wei. " "Have you call the police or army? " "No, I don't know this, how much is that number. "

"I have to give you the promise.  Don't believe the race of Terra again.  Go to the ship with me, we go to the Moon base.  No need to care about them. "

"They're not difference with us, but you don't know.  You don't know. "

"We can see the future, stupid lady.  If you stand with them, they won't believe you after the disaster. "

"Sure? " "Are you want to keep these kids' life? "

Kid Mongers find the location of two kids, and landed with their airship.

"That's OK.  You're all to be destroyed with these guys. "

"Wait, sir.  Just stay the kids here.  If you want them, we can do it together. " He ZhiQang, the boss talks to Unnal.

"It's not the good moment, mister. "

"I don't have hobby together with you, just this lady.  Come, or don't want those kids. "

Venus walks in.  "I come with you. "

"Nice. " Unnal starts to shoot his flashlight to the others.

Suddenly, Teddy shoots with his gun, and comes to fight with Unnal.

Teddy was beat by Unnal, and Venus uses her fist to push him.

The strength of Orbemians are 30 times than the Terra.  They're fighting in half hour.

But Unnal makes fraud:  he uses flashlight to shoot Venus.

"Chase him ... don't ... let him ... go! "

When Unnal escapes by the Sphere ship, Venus receive her SmartCard call by Teddy.

"Teddy ... we have to go.  If Unnal is crazy, he'll ... maybe ... causes fourth wave ... in North Pole. "

"Don't worry about that, I've already control this ship. "

Venus and Laura bring two kids to MiniCraft, and chase him with others.

"Venus, is me Qing Tang.  I've stay in this ship, although the world is not good for me, but I can do some good things with another people.  Remember, control your mind, that's important. "

A message to her SmartCard.  "By the Way, Venus.  Is Ted O'Brien again.  Government let me to protect you and Laura.  I know you can be smile, and be friend with Laura.  You can do it, I have Laura's signature in here. "

The Sphere shoots to the chasing aircrafts, and the same time, Qing and Teddy try to stop Unnal, and let the ship rushed to a bullet building.

And the MiniCraft and Mongers' airship.

(Chinese)"The kids are here, boss. "

"What's wrong, Venus? " "I need to save them. "

MiniCraft closes up with airship.

"Come with here, guys.  There's nothing between you and me already. "

"But we just ... " "Just live and dead now.  We want you to join us, or we gonna to join you. "

Teddy grabs the flashlight and beat Unnal.  "You won't be kill anyone, ever. "

Qing drives the Sphere and burn the engine, after crashes the bullet building, it explode and let the tower collapse.

"The tower falls down!!! "

"Quickly! come to me. "

And somebody start to go into MiniCraft.

"One by one, please. "

After the last one comes in, Venus closes the gate.  "Laura, run! "

Getting though ...

"Successful!!! "

Finally, an empty airship was crashed by the collapsing building.

ZhiQang and his pantners saw this happen, he kneels down and cry.  "Thanks for you help, lady.  I did many bad things, but you still be good for us. "

"No good and bad at this year.  We're savior.  There's no any buyer after the disaster. "

"We'll find the children's family together. "

"I know their location. "

July 7, 2108, 8 hours before the third wave

Location: Beijing, China

"At this night, we just landed in the airport, and call a Driveless Taxi, the kids met their family already.  The people turns more affable than in peacetime. "

Parkview Green Mall, Beijing Central Business District

"Laura, we're gonna to find Hai Yang in the residence building, she knows the station where it's located. "

*Knock knock*

(Chinese)"Who? "

"Would you find Ms. Yang, please? "

The door is opened.  "Venus?  You are keep younger? "

"Does many people know Venus? "

"Yes, she's my old friend.  We researched at past together. "

Wei Li goes upstairs, and goes to the next door.  Oh, they're neighbor.

(Chinese)"I'm back! "

"You bad child!  Sell their children, right? ... I'll punish him, Ladies.  I don't let him to doing crime again. "

Spaceship Station next to Bird's Nest, Olympic Park

"The station is full again.  They'll just go to the Moon? "

"Not more.  Maybe go to Kazakhstan ... or I know a final way to save the Earth.  I'll tell to you later. "

"I know, my friends and Danny have been to there. "

"Actually, I know you are alien already, but they won't believe.  Without see the future, I still can do anything, like President Moore.  My son can do it too. "

(Chinese)"The highway of Astana will be launch at 20:00. "

"We go to the highway now, ladies. "