Chapter 8: A World of Resemblance, the Difference is Nothing

Jakarta, Java, Indonesia

The City in Southern Hemisphere, less threat from north pole's wave.

"We're gonna to find Nico Herianto, the former member of Rina, to know that how many zones we need to save. "

MiniCraft lands to the road nears to Merdeka Square.

"Selamat Datang, teman-teman lama. "

"Apa Kabar Pak Herianto. "

"Venus, is the film star with you? "

"Oh, yep. "

"You know her? "

"Yes, Nona Stephens.  We worked in Rina in past years, she's my tutor. "

"You're so amazing, Venus!  You know a lot of people ... My uncle doesn't know that."

"Hello, my name is Greg, member of NATEA. "

"Teddy, sir. "

"Can you tell us about other signals around the world?  People need some help. "

"I just roger that message from Maldives, most of the residents were go to the floating cities.  If the wave from north pole attacks any ports two times, Antarctica will collapse.  So we rescue Northern Hemisphere at first. "

Venus, headache again.

"I know what's wrong at Venus.  She can see the future by vision, after few seconds, she got better, and tell us future what will happen. "

"Go to the west side, bad news.  Some people can't find their children during escape. "

"Still has someone kidnapping kids? "

"May be the kidnappers are still here. "

"According to the location, they're going to the mainland in Asia.  We can save these children. "

"That's right, Let's become the world police and go. "

"Go around the world, Margo will fly with us. "

"So Fortunately you're friend of the U.S. President. "

"Breaking News:  The glacier doesn't stop collapsing in this times with earthquake in somewhere.  Second Wave comes after 4 hours, so people have to continue the escape to the highland. "

"Sahara sinks to sea, all of the desert area sank to sea, just see the tsunami!!! "

"There's the list of the cities need to evacuate the residents: Hamburg, Rome, Philadelphia, Orlando, Houston. "

Most of the cities broadcast in big screens.

"Osaka, Seoul, Beijing, Guangzhou, Taipei, Hanoi, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Kolkata. "

"White House meeting in Labor Day, Denver has confirmed to become the capital city in United States. "

A morning sunset in June 11th, 2108.

"We moved the capital? "

"Moved already, Washington has been flooded, Venus. "

"Oooooh, I see some buildings.  Is that Maldives? "

"I'm watching ... No, that's not.  Do you find something faraway like Ruins of St Paul's? "

"Thanks, Laura.  That's haven't difference in the world. "

"Good morning, we all have to wake up. "

New Macau Floating Zone No. 3

Near destroyed Cotai Strip.

(Cantonese)"All of the people stay inside, the second wave comes 20 minutes. "

"Hello, nice to meet you, Mr. Ng. "

"You can just call me Danny.  Are you come here with prediction? "

"The melt of glaciers will destroy all of the land, so we have to bring something, to space colonies, or save people.  They're bring difficult to escape. "

"So they need help? "

"Yep, they need rescue from those obstacles. "

"Okay.  Cotai has somebody still here, you can do this. "

Venus finds some steel componants from MiniCraft, to create a new sea vehicle.

"You can build the ship? "

"Umm. Are you gonna to go with me? "

"No, no, no.  Thanks, you really drive to this ruins? "

"I won't hurt with this. "

Laura minds that her boyfriend Tim talk about Venus.

*Edward Robinson and Susan Amber have an experience: These actors were almost shot by gunman.  They're protected by a strange woman, she was shot in near heart.  However, she doesn't bleed in one drop, still prefect standing, and slowly destroy his gun. *

"Laura? "

"Good luck, Venus.  That's Sky City, near the Sands Cotai.  I went here by subway, you can escape by this. "

Venus goes to Cotai though the sea, Laura and Teddy go with the each MiniCraft.

(Cantonese)"What the hell are they doing, these three aircrafts are going to the ruins. "

"You won, saviors. " Danny sighs.  "Are these savior being by U.S. President? "

Cole speaks with him.  "President is here. "

"Can this going right in rescue?  We can't save all of the people, Ms. President.  "

"I think with you, Mr. Ng.  But we can do this until the end. "

"American ... "

*Danny, go to Beijing quickly.  We need some help in these highway. * SmartChat rings in Danny's phone.

"So we're with you too, we need to go now. "

Greg runs in first.  "Okay, let's go to the Second Deck!! "

The second wave comes to Macau soon.

(Cantonese)"This Phoenix Airship, stop in there, there's danger in outside.  STAY INDOOR, EVERY RESIDENTS!!! "

Margo, Greg, Cole, Nico, and Danny drives Chinese aircraft, and get across the Cotai Strip.

"I just drive this Boomerang plane firstly. "

"Stop talking at first.  Look at these buildings. "

"Venetian!  We'll be crashed! "

"Control Upwards! "

The Phoenix pulls One of the spires from a golden tower, and drops to the others.

"Hall-li ... "

"We're safe.  I hope Venus and Laura can do it ... where's Teddy? "

The wave swallows Most of the buildings, Macau rested in peace anymore.