Chapter 3: HyperSphere

November 30th, 2106.  Location: Barcelona, Spain, Europe Union.

International News: Group of Forty in 2106 meeting in Barcelona, the main content of summit is still about climate change and economic growing.

Today, we're talking the hope of future, the new technologies, and the cooperation with nations.

One interpreter speaks to his colleague, "Is there some bad news or good news? "

"GOOD!  It just the economies growing, that must be good news, so worry about nothing. "

"I know, this will happen in next time, but someone who has premonition and talk about anything, they call him insane.  They just believe when it was happen. "

Summit begins in 20:00, 20 minutes left.

Steven Allen, The Prime Minister of United Kingdom, talks to US President Moore.

"That's being a problem, President Moore.  The development of Scotland energy has often something happen, we should limit this.  "

"Thanks for your asking.  I'll do it together.  It's not war.  We've ended wars in any places already, that's worse problem than now. "

Moore takes out her SmartCard, and watch a recent message by her secretary.

"Madam President, are you really watch the Hypersphere near the Sagrada Familia?  You won't like to see this talk show in San Francisco.  The host -- Laura Stephens said a lot of bad things about many scientists, included Venus Bell.  They'll ruin any time. "

An interpreter just translated The Prime Minister of Spain, "There're two glass sphere can watch TV in Barcelona.  We'll see is after the meeting. "

The Hypersphere, Plaça de Gaudí

"Sahara Desert is being large place of exploitation, 10% of desert sank into Mediterranean Sea, this moment causes the carbon dioxide of the world increase 8.5%. "

"Welcome to The Show of Francisco. I'm your host, Laura Stephens.  Today we're talking about some people who know everything, but we don't understand that reason.  So I invited a person who knows this happen.  Please welcome Venus Bell! "

Bay Entertainment Center, San Francisco

"So lucky to waiting for you.  Other scientists are busy. "

"Yep, I think I'm first one in a hundred years. "

"But something I want talk to you, are you sure about some organizations, like Rina, and NATPA.  They're just assist to nations ... you know that I wants to say?  You nod!  Oh, my god!  You knows everything.  So what should I have to say?  Unfortunately, we're changed the speaking.  So can we run out some ad and do it later? "

Waited some seconds without the sounds.

"Venus, what do you think? "

"Your name's like the planet, right?  A ball?  Everybody look at this stupid face, is she sleep a second and talking to me later?  Sure, she hasn't any pose. "

"So you're kidding me?  You haven't say the main point yet.  What do you want to say? "

"Yes.  What?  What is the point?  I feel like I forgot this. "

"Okay, fine.  So I think that's nothing to talk, but you can mind out this to continue, what's wrong about me?  Stupid face?  Smart?  Or anything? "

"I can talking to you long time, but you're already know all of my words, did I have something to say? "

Everything, or anything again.   Laura and Venus are debating.

The Hypersphere

"Ups! " "Malo! "

"Hello, I'm Madam President.  Is Venus okay? "

Sky City, Cotai Strip, Macau, China

A mysterious man watches the glass screen, "I know that ... what will happen. "