Spin-off 2: Hero? Powerful?

February 18th, 2030

100 Kilometers north of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

"Someone of this organization steals these machines from an unknown place.  We have to take photos to them, and call the world that there's danger. "

"They do it again, Bill.  They demolish them to build the new weapons, and sell some shards from Babylon. "

"Don't say loudly when we go to this place.  They'll find us. "

"Okay. "

"Look at there.  Can you see there have some cargoes? "

"Just cargo? "

"Look, are these looks like something from American or European ship? "

"I think that's not simple. "

"Wow!  I've known already, that son ... "

Some people listened those whispers.

(Arabian) *Who! *

*There is someone in here! *

*Catch him! *

"Alan!  Get to the car! "

"Crash them! "

Two reporters beat these enemies by the truck, but they can't done it to the missile.

"Jump out! "

When Bill and Alan wake up, they've caught in a small room.

A man comes in.

*Be careful, you must go to die!  Don't mind how can you safe. *  

"No, you make some mistake to us.  We're gonna to join you, but we got chased by police or army. "

*Stop fapping to me!  I have to get your life anytime. *

After few minutes, some mystery sounds come in, and a flashlight attacks other people in outside.

"Hey, guys!  Go out quickly, you'll get a big danger. "

"Are you going to save us?  Who are you? " Alan takes care to Bill and talk to this man.

"Call me Unnal, please.  Something will sink this desert later. "

"UNO? " Bill doesn't understand.

"You can call me anything in this time. "

Three people escape from the base.

*Freeze! *    

*You don't want this lady live? *

"We have to get the woman from these jerk. "

"I have an idea.  Go to this location. "

Unnal brings anyone move back, until to the right location.

The desert ... SINKS!!!

"Ahhhhhh! " They just swearing.  Unnal push out the man and let Bill save this lady.

There is just Alan on the new beach.

Although the sinking of the desert destroyed organization in the same time, but it didn't save Jeddah.  Fortunately, that's just 3 meters high wave.

"Where am I? "

"There's Macau. "

Bill looks at big screen.

"July 6th, 2108?  I've been to the future!  What's happening in there? "

"We're stuck in underseas, just subway can go out there.  We need to go faster, and the flood comes about 3 hours. "

"Tynneamm, the trains is still work, we can go out there, but I have to find someone in this building. "

"Why this lady looks like a famous scientist? "

"You think she looks like?  I just care of this.  By the way, some powerful countries think their-selves are greatest.  Actually, they makes their-selves collapse.  Now there's over. "

"We can save the Earth? "

"I wish you can do it.  However, the Terra is getting worse.  They sunk the Sahara.  Was that heroes' stories? "

"Ummm ... That's ruined logic.  Can I tell everyone this future? "

"There's many analogical things in the world, but I hope you can do something right.  Remember, now you have a happy family, you can cherish every seconds, in your life. "

"Bill?  Wake up. "

Unnal just saved Bill and the lady.

"I has a dream, Alan.  There's darker than yesterday.  That will come in next time. "

"There's gone, Bill.  We got in safe. "

"Lady, you are ... "

"Christina. "

"So, shall we help you to find your partner? "

Oasis Tower, Monte Carlo, Monaco, Europe Union

"Since Oasis Corporation founded in 1950s, and being attack in 1989, we've become one of the biggest entertainment companies in the world.  If we rebuild some cities destroyed by tsunami together, that can be done in 1~2 years. " Ronald Stone speaks in meeting with Skyline Enterprises.

"Not just us!  We can united with many companies to do it.  We've already located project in Cotai Strip, and build the subway between us.  Without your help, We can't build the shorter Sky City in Manhattan. " said John Stephens, the CEO of Skyline.

"After rebuild the side in Red Sea, we'll support some developed nations to create colony on Moon. "

"That's great.  Luna is another name of the moon, I think the first colony name is Laura.  Rina needs to work in this project. "

That's right!  Need to use a lot of resources again!  Will they think what will they happen after this year?