[Please Read, Important]

This is nothing bad. To those of you whose stomach dropped when you saw the title of this, I am not giving you bad news. I just need to clear up a few things.

I have been getting a lot of crap about this story lately. And I just want to set everyone straight.

For the hundredth time, this story is nothing like the sequel to My Quarterback. It's in bold and italics so I'm not sure how to make that any clearer to you guys.

I realize that you might want to see more about their kids instead of Colton and Ellie. I understand, really I do. Which I why I have some tricks up my sleeve for y'all. But this story is the way it is because I wanted to show more romance and have more time with Ellie and Colt. It was my decision as the author to write this story how I wanted. If it's not up to your standards, if you don't like it then please just close out of my story and don't leave comments or message me.

I understand that the title makes no sense right now. But it will. There is a purpose for the title and the way the description is set up. I promise you guys that it will make sense in the long run. Have some faith in me.

Yes, you will see the kids grown up. Trust me, you'll love the last few chapters.

Yes, I have chosen names for the kids and will dedicate the chapters to the winners who gave me the suggestions.

Any other questions? Comment them right here and I'll answer them.

Sorry if I came off a little bitchy above, it happens.

I hope this clears up some questions and concerns some of you may have. If I missed any topics please let me know and I'll answer them.

New chapter coming soon. I'm working on it right now as I watch the WINTER FINALE OF TEEN WOLF! Is anyone else watching it? Let me know. And just so y'all know I'm totally team Stydia. Stydia all the way.

Keep a look out for the newest chapter!
megaannicolee