~Day one~

I felt like I should shout,"I am survivor." ,I had survived whole hour of maths. And, the worst thing is I have history next.One whole hour of boredom. Atleast, I have comfort of knowing that I have recess after that.I reluctantly dragged my feet towards my next class.

        I froze as I entered the class. I wasn't alone in this class.I had Ryan, Michael, Alex and Priscilla in this class and ofcourse their few groupies.

       Gee, kill me now. First few seats were taken by nerds, middle seats were all filled. Last row, it seemed like reserved for the 'It' group. I had limited choices.The nerds or the people I hate most. I would choose nerds every other day but not when I had one hour of history.

       "Sup, bench mate.Ready for torture?"

            I asked Priscilla as I took seat next to her. Oh, and did I mention I knocked down her bagpack while doing so? Well, my bad. She looked furious.It seems that this seat was reserved for someone else.Right on the cue, Cesille walked in.I was actually surprised to learn that Cessile was Priscilla's best friend. From what I had heard about her, she seemed like sensible girl.Poor girl,now she have to sit next to kid wearing glasses bigger than her skirt.Totally not her kind of crowd.Anyways, back to my annoying benchmate.

      "This is Cesille's seat.Can't you sit somewhere else?"

         "No."

         "Listen, you get up right now otherwise.."

        "Otherwise what? You will paint my room pink? Admit it, you can't do anything.You already did your worst.I don't think that anything you can do will hurt me more than that."

          Fortunately the teacher entered and prevented Priscilla from answering.Not that she actually would have any answer.After few minutes, a chit landed up on my desk.I opened it, it has no name but the handwriting was enough.The same messy yet oddly adorable handwriting which had brought me many surprises and instructions before.

          'Nothing she can do will hurt you more,huh? For someone who said she was only acting, you sure do care a lot about that incident.'

         'I was just insulting her ability to think of more devilish prank.'

        'Tell me more about your new boyfriend.'

           'Why? Are you my BFF or something? '

         'At the rate you are going, I certainly would be your only friend in this place.'

        'Why do you even want to be my friend?'

      'I don't want to but we already are friends .'

           'No we are not.'

           'Really? Let's see, you are passing chits to me in the middle of boring lecture, you kissed me yesterday, I am the only person who you talk to in somewhat civil manner, do I need to go on?'

           'You keep coming back to kiss.Why does it matter?'

           No reply, I don't know what I was hoping for but I felt disappointed.It wasn't like I was the one mentioning that kiss again and again. Sure, I still remember the addictive taste of his lips but I am not the one being verbally obsessed over it. I won't fall down the same rat hole; again.I learned my lesson. Ryan is bad for my plan, very bad.

           The bell rang, someone knocked down my books. Shit, now I will have to stay a bit behind.As I started collecting them,a hand reached down and helped me. I looked up in those same hypnotizing green eyes. I knew I should leave but my legs refused to move. I knew I should say something and break the spell but my brain couldn't form the words.

      "Because I want to kiss you, again."

          He must have read the confusion in my eyes because he slid something in my hand. My last chit;I looked up again. He was close, too close. I rose to get away but he caught my wrist. He pulled me towards himself. I could've resisted, I should have resisted but I didn't. I let him turn me, close in and kiss me. For few magical moments,  I got lost in his kiss, let my hand wander into his hair, his hands into my hair, his lips over my lips and then, my phone rang.

            We hastily broke apart and he, just left. Without even a backward glance. I hated him in that moment, I hated his indifference. I knew it affected him too, the kiss, but I hated his ability to pretend that it didn't. I know I said I can't let it happen again but he renders me powerless everytime. I have to turn the tables, and fast.

        I answered the phone, it was Aaron.

           "Why it took you so long to answer the phone? You weren't in lecture,  were you?"

      "Umm ...No actually. It's recess time.I was just balancing food tray."

        "Wow, I can't hear the noise of cafeteria in the background. Why aren't you there stirring up more trouble?"

         "I came away to talk to you. To make this act more believable."

           "Ohh.Who are you eating lunch with?"

            "Not yet decided.Let's see what happens."

           "Sure, okay bye.Lec starts in five. Talk to you later."

           "Bye, miss you."

           "Miss you too, bye. Take care."

         Nice, a talk with Aaron was just what I needed.I am ready now, Aaron always provide me a sense of clarity.It is time to continue the plan.Now, mission cafeteria.