~ Sweet Dreams~

I wanted to leave, go back to room and get the hell away from Ray but that would be equal to accepting defeat. And Ayra never backed down from a challenge.I had to win. Besides,that was just the first obstacle; major,  agreed but just one. What he did was certainly unusual but I already knew not to underestimate him.He was certainly capable of very cunning moves, I knew that from experience. He is possibly the only person who knows me inside out.  I loved him but I still don't know whether he was pretending to be in love with me or not. He is an unsolved puzzle and that annoys me to no end. I tried, I really tried to forget him and move on but I couldn't do it. I loved him and maybe still love him.He is glued to my mind, he has branded my soul with love which can be very well fake. There is only person to blame for it and that's me. I knew perfectly well that he was playing the game yet I lost my heart to him.It was so unlike me to lose but I never even considered the possibility of falling in love with him. Afterall, I didn't believe that true love exists and I am still not perfectly  convinced.

         "Hey Sam, welcome to black house.",Alex said, bringing me out of my thinking space.

            "Thank you, it's my pleasure.",I didn't necessarily wanted to  chat with him but any option was better than standing alone like loser.

         "I bet you enjoyed that. The looks on their faces were priceless. I wish I had camera. Michael was fuming. I could totally imagine smoke coming out of his ears",

          "Yeah, that was the cherry on the top.  Glad you enjoyed it."

         "I enjoyed it  too much but I am little bit confused about what happened ."

             "And what are you exactly confused about?"

          "You chose black house just to spite him, I mean you will be spending an entire year with your housemates. It's pretty extreme, don't you think so?"

           "As a matter of fact, I don't think its extreme step at all.I am tired of pretending and had I chosen any other house I would have had to make efforts to blend in."

          "Do you intend to blend in Sam?",he asked directly looking in my eyes.

            "I haven't exactly thought about that yet but I hope to make few friends here though."

               "I wish you good luck for that. I would really love to be your friend."

           "We'll see about that. We will be spending a lot of time together this year. See ya around."

               I have to hand it to him, he's tactful. Knows when to jump the ship but a friend like him is double edged knife.I know him by reputation,nothing too spooky but again nice people don't end up in black house. I think I will befriend him but  at my convenience.

            I feel really tired now, I had quite a  long day. Anyways the party is now coming to the end.The school starts next day sharp at 7 am and this school was pretty strict about discipline.

           As I turned to leave I noticed them staring at me, perhaps waiting for me to break down.Ha, like that was ever going to happen but I decided to play a little bit.Afterall, it was my turn to make a move.So I beamed in their direction and blew Roy a kiss. They were expecting a glare, perhaps a insult but it's so predictable and I am anything but predictable.

            Being back in my room was relaxing, nobody was watching me here. I went to my window. I could  see the bonfire from here. It had obviously shrunken down, still I could see those directly around it, namely Ryan and company. As if feeling my stare he lifted his eyes. His eyes were even more gorgeous in fire light. His face was illuminated and was looking even more handsome than ever. I couldn't look away even if I wanted to, I felt like I was under some spell.He slightly smiled at me and mouthed, "Sweet dreams". Seems like he didn't forget anything. He used to say that to me every night without miss. Seeing him saying same thing to me again made me feel like nothing had changed, we were still the same.Oh, how I wished it to be true! That was my last thought as I made my way inside the room. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out like bulb, with a smile on my face.